Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the etiquette here??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,436 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Popped out a nice shiny nugget in the Bang! Box this am.
    Dropped straight thru and only needed small flush.
    No bog paper deployed.....

Ah now, N, even when you know it’s a “Magic” you have to employ a “cursory” wipe.

Just to be sure, like. Safety first, my man. Safety first.

The tide is turning…

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

We are going to have another housemate next week. She will be sharing the same bathroom as me.

Pre coronavirus dilemma the bog roll be left next to the toilet.

However, would it now be wise not to be sharing the same bog roll?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

YFlyer wrote: »
    We are going to have another housemate next week. She will be sharing the same bathroom as me.

Tell the tenant it's best to unload their dung neatly into an appropriately sized lunch box, freeze it and bring it to work for disposal. Call it a biosecurity measure until all this blows over.
    Some people are a bit finicky about what else the lunch box is used for after but I say what they don't know probably won't harm them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭fuerte1976

Bullocks wrote: »
    Tell the tenant it's best to unload their dung neatly into an appropriately sized lunch box, freeze it and bring it to work for disposal. Call it a biosecurity measure until all this blows over.
    Some people are a bit finicky about what else the lunch box is used for after but I say what they don't know probably won't harm them

Splendid suggestion!
    Think I came across something similar somewhere before 😀

This may be a silly question. I assume they drop the load in their own room and clean up using their own bog roll?

Heard the ole Corona can stay active on paper for a day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

This may be a silly question. I assume they drop the load in their own room and clean up using their own bog roll?

There's no silly questions here horse!
    Definitely in there own room is the place for the job and start as you mean to go on with them supplying their own 2 ply aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 5,407 ✭✭✭NeinNeinNein

There's no silly questions here horse!
    Definitely in there own room is the place for the job and start as you mean to go on with them supplying their own 2 ply aswell
    There might also be no harm in placing a can of Glade Honeysuckle Dream on her bookshelf prior to her moving in.

Maybe purchase a baking mould in a home store type of outlet for the new arrival in the shape of a frisbee.
    Advise them, it'll cut out the messing about, pop it straight into the freezer and hey presto!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,657 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato
    Restaurant at the End of the Universe

You DO wash your hands after shítting...?

Someday you'll have my head, you'll have my head on a silver plate.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Only if there's a tap handy.

• Advertisement

Yes I do.

Sharing the same reel of bog roll could be an issue due to cross contamination.

sligojoek wrote: »
    Only if there's a tap handy.

Yes taps still have running water. Government still see that washing ones hands as essential.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,941 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Just backed out a shiny buttery log.

Lovely mahogany sheen off her.

Nothing but net.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭Slideways

Just dropped a Richard III myself. Nasty little sting in the tail was a wee nugget the cigar cutter didn’t get quite right. Was dangling off the arse hairs and when I stood up it fell straight into the jocks

I’m not the better for that experience at all. Only single ply bog roll here, it’s like trying to wipe your arse with baking parchment :eek:

Slideways wrote: »
    Just dropped a Richard III myself. Nasty little sting in the tail was a wee nugget the cigar cutter didn’t get quite right. Was dangling off the arse hairs and when I stood up it fell straight into the jocks

I’m not the better for that experience at all. Only single ply bog roll here, it’s like trying to wipe your arse with baking parchment :eek:

Sorry for yr troubles S,not a nice experience.

Pick her up with a kitchen fork and drop in to the pan.

Remember to wash the fork well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Sorry for yr troubles S,not a nice experience.

Pick her up with a kitchen fork and drop in to the pan.

Remember to wash the fork well.

Frying pan? :(

Frying pan? :(

Rodney, you must be one of these new ‘Covid19’ recruits.

Lavatory pan, Rodders, lavatory pan.

Welcome anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Just backed out a shiny buttery log.

Lovely mahogany sheen off her.

Nothing but net.

Great to hear, Brendan.

My appetite has been all over the place for the past few days, and so I decided I’d eat something ‘traditional’ for the dinner last night. Had a huge serving of bacon and cabbage, 6 Kerr Pinks, pint of milk, parsley sauce. Fücking delicious.

Shunted out a top class shell only 30 minutes ago. Minimal paperwork required and away it went with the first flush. Feel physically, emotionally and even spiritually lighter as a result.

Beginning to think a good feed of spuds can sort out most issues involving loose or watery stools.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

How are peoples home jacks holding up to the extra load?

I dropped a mound earlier that blocked the toilet on flushing. Thankfully it cleared itself after a few minutes. I vowed never to stick my hand down the toilet again after the last time. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,197 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Can you be infected by corona through your hoop?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

I dropped a mound earlier that blocked the toilet on flushing. Thankfully it cleared itself after a few minutes. I vowed never to stick my hand down the toilet again after the last time. :(

Nothing to gloat about here rodders not in these trying times :mad: bound up is an understatement it’s an outh I’d duly take.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭snoopboggybog

Eating a lot of pasta and breakfast cereals the last two weeks which I never eat and i'm in bits here. ****e is water the last four days and pains across my stomach and intestines. Its spraying out like a garden hose.

There was a tint of green to it as well.

Gonna have to go to supermarket to stock up on more meat to freeze and will get some spuds this time and some rice which I never eat either.

Eating a lot of pasta and breakfast cereals the last two weeks which I never eat and i'm in bits here. ****e is water the last four days and pains across my stomach and intestines. Its spraying out like a garden hose.

There was a tint of green to it as well.

Gonna have to go to supermarket to stock up on more meat to freeze and will get some spuds this time and some rice which I never eat either.

Good lad Snoops, lookit, sachet of organic porridge in the a.m. is your man .

Pop her into the wave and let her sit for a min. after three minutes waving.

You will be squatting on the pot after ingesting....and blowing out chunks big time.

Big solid lumps, dude.

Go for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭snoopboggybog

Good lad Snoops, lookit, sachet of organic porridge in the a.m. is your man .

Pop her into the wave and let her sit for a min. after three minutes waving.

You will be squatting on the pot after ingesting....and blowing out chunks big time.

Big solid lumps, dude.

Go for it.

Might try some porridge tomorrow, feel like absolute **** now. Just gonna cook the steak and some veggies and leave the pasta out of it. I noticed last few days after eating pasta or cereal i felt 10,000 times worse.

Toilet bowl just got another good hosing down of brown water there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

I might go back the porridge myself in tandem with “nature’s candy” it tended to yield impressive results. As it is I can’t for the life of me work out with all the ronnie drew I’m ingesting I still cannot cannot muster a good barry white... like the great man ever got stage fright, he was smooth and as mellifluous as
    they come.

Roddy make sure to stick to the ole bog roll regardless of grade. Not to be using kitchen towels, wipes, jam rags, nappies: disposables or otherwise, shower curtains etc.

Great to hear, Brendan.

My appetite has been all over the place for the past few days, and so I decided I’d eat something ‘traditional’ for the dinner last night. Had a huge serving of bacon and cabbage, 6 Kerr Pinks, pint of milk, parsley sauce. Fücking delicious.

Shunted out a top class shell only 30 minutes ago. Minimal paperwork required and away it went with the first flush. Feel physically, emotionally and even spiritually lighter as a result.

Beginning to think a good feed of spuds can sort out most issues involving loose or watery stools.

The spuds have to be kerrs pink though to achieve the above results - magnificent binding in them, not like them foreign imported summer spuds.
    Also the roosters be leaving you needing a spoonful of cornflour to thicken the gravy..
    They leave a nasty sensation on the ol badge and more often than not leave you with a horrible dose of the trotting fever..

• Registered Users Posts: 33,657 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato
    Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Can you be infected by corona through your hoop?

Possibly if someone coughs on you during the act of analingus. Studies are inconclusive so far, however.

Someday you'll have my head, you'll have my head on a silver plate.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Blowheads

Might try some porridge tomorrow, feel like absolute **** now. Just gonna cook the steak and some veggies and leave the pasta out of it. I noticed last few days after eating pasta or cereal i felt 10,000 times worse.

Toilet bowl just got another good hosing down of brown water there.

Pasta should be let in no man's house

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,436 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Anyone still employing the luxury of a paper “buffer” before unloading? You know, to prevent “splash back”?

I’m not enjoying going without. Still suffering from the, mostly, noodle and dry foods diet but still getting “touched” by Poseidon on the regular. The beige “sludge” may well be quite viscous but it’s still hitting the water with a heavy “slap” and sending a thin jet of cold water right up at the, brown, “bullseye”.

Some might find that soothing, or, indeed, comforting but I really don’t like it. Gives me a disconcerting “shiver” that goes right to my very bones.

Would anyone have any recommendations on how to “avoid” this? Should I change my angle of “attack”? Maybe aim for the “slopes”? Or even give the bowl the “A.C. Slater”?

The tide is turning…

Advertisement