Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status [No Names] - Part III

Comments

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,273 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Where should I go on hols dis yr?? Any ideas???

States or Europe?? Vegas?? New York?? San Fran??

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

Just got message for anyone that dident hear it at 3oclock tomorrow everyone is to say 3 our fathers to clear the virus please everyone please the world needs to get together to heal the world there’s no greater power or any man more powerful than Jesus for yours and you family and everyone in the world this is very real and we everyone needs to pull together as 1 world no other way people

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭aoh

Just got message for anyone that dident hear it at 3oclock tomorrow everyone is to say 3 our fathers to clear the virus please everyone please the world needs to get together to heal the world there’s no greater power or any man more powerful than Jesus for yours and you family and everyone in the world this is very real and we everyone needs to pull together as 1 world no other way people

Sweet jeebus!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Cross between a labrador and an alsatian?

Could be a lesbian in there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

TELPIS

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Cross between a labrador and an alsatian?

Very good with cat scans, or so I hear.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭chooseusername

"Labtisians ? Anyone?"
    A labtician is an actual medical profession, but to do with eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭kg703

We probably should try the other ways first though..... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Raconteuse

God I despise these clowns.

"Leo Varadakar and Mehole Martin, your parties forgot to mention that when you asked us all to stay home, that 5G anthenas were been set up all over Dublin causing dangerous and catastrophic radiation.
    You kept that all quite, again proves your a hoax and again proves your parties unlike other European countries has jumped on the 5G wagon for the multi millions been offered to the government , but you overlook the dangers it will cause to the people and children of Ireland , the radiation in parts of city centre has went into very dangerous levels over last few days since you asked people to stay at home. The antenna beside mount Joy prison was creating a dangerous 3.6 reading yesterday as was the one over the foreign food shop, 3.6 is catastrophic to human health, we do not want your 5G in Ireland ,life is more precious than money.

Now let’s see will anyone in this group approve and post this message

Copy and pasted"

• Registered Users Posts: 16,278 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

^^"over the foreign food shop" - that's a clear indication of the type of person who believes and peddles this nonsense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

^^"over the foreign food shop" - that's a clear indication of the type of person who believes and peddles this nonsense.

Fordin fewd

• Registered Users Posts: 16,109 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Indeed. Probably saying the Rosary to beat the Coronavirus as we speak. Shrugs at the idea of us taking in refugees. But very "pro-life".

Have a few in my FB friend list myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

Pherekydes wrote: »
    Indeed. Probably saying the Rosary to beat the Coronavirus as we speak. Shrugs at the idea of us taking in refugees. But very "pro-life".

Hates foreigners, refugees & abortions, loves trump & brexit - votes sinn fein

• Registered Users Posts: 8,353 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Hates foreigners, refugees & abortions, loves trump & brexit - votes sinn fein

Regularly says " wera bout de homeless "

• Registered Users Posts: 16,278 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Regularly says " wera bout de homeless "

And starts an alarming number of sentences with "I/we're entitled to ..."

Pherekydes wrote: »

No Gemmabot friends for me but a former flatmate of mine shared it and I'm surprised by her.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,088 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Raconteuse wrote: »
    God I despise these clowns.

"Leo Varadakar and Mehole Martin, your parties forgot to mention that when you asked us all to stay home, that 5G anthenas were been set up all over Dublin causing dangerous and catastrophic radiation.
    You kept that all quite, again proves your a hoax and again proves your parties unlike other European countries has jumped on the 5G wagon for the multi millions been offered to the government , but you overlook the dangers it will cause to the people and children of Ireland , the radiation in parts of city centre has went into very dangerous levels over last few days since you asked people to stay at home. The antenna beside mount Joy prison was creating a dangerous 3.6 reading yesterday as was the one over the foreign food shop, 3.6 is catastrophic to human health, we do not want your 5G in Ireland ,life is more precious than money.

Now let’s see will anyone in this group approve and post this message

Copy and pasted"

I wonder if the Mehole Martin bit was intentional.

:rolleyes:

"Corona virus before it reaches the lungs it remains in the throat for four days and at this time the person begins to cough and have throat pains. If he drinks water a lot and gargling with warm water & salt or vinegar eliminates the virus. Spread this information because you can save someone with this simple info."

• Registered Users Posts: 9,849 ✭✭✭thesandeman

"Corona virus before it reaches the lungs it remains in the throat for four days and at this time the person begins to cough and have throat pains. If he drinks water a lot and gargling with warm water & salt or vinegar eliminates the virus. Spread this information because you can save someone with this simple info."

Just make him Tayto soup.

Ne1 no how long this corn teen is ment 2 last, I cant see my nan til the corn teen is ova and I miss her

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Hego Damask

a travelling disposition perhaps ?

a travelling disposition perhaps ?

You are correct!

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

If only someone had told the Chinese...and the Italians...

Happy Days Jus Found Out I Can Change My Daughters Godparents Absolute DISASTERS The 2 of um especially her godmother .. Least her godfather provided B4 I took off but the godmother last 3 years not 1 message or call #Backstabbed If She Saw them she wouldnt have a clue who they are anyway and I'll tell ya as soon as dis Corona virus blows over I'll be heading straight to a Priest getting their names OFF and that's a #FACT Tooodles Mother****ers

• Registered Users Posts: 8,353 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Happy Days Jus Found Out I Can Change My Daughters Godparents Absolute DISASTERS The 2 of um especially her godmother .. Least her godfather provided B4 I took off but the godmother last 3 years not 1 message or call #Backstabbed If She Saw them she wouldnt have a clue who they are anyway and I'll tell ya as soon as dis Corona virus blows over I'll be heading straight to a Priest getting their names OFF and that's a #FACT Tooodles Mother****ers

Will the vacancy for Godparents be advertised?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Will the vacancy for Godparents be advertised?

Highest bidder gets it I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Comment on a Dublin live story about McGregor buy some PPE for hospitals
    wrote:
    FAIR PLAY 2 CONOR his DONATION WILL HELP THOUSANDS Mayb é Could Get A Few r SHAME AFEW 2DO SAME LIKE MICHAEL D LEO and his COWBOYS HAHA BONO and Celebs that HAVE SAVED A FORTUNE HERE PAYING NO TAX ( WHILE OTHERS ARE CRIPPLED PAYING TAX) I'M SURE BERTIE WOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM making A COLLECTION 2HELP OUT CONOR PUTIN THEM ALL 2SHAME

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Conor Putin ?? Is he a brother of Vladimir's

Omg dis is amazon reely makes u tink I say its deffo tru d fu*kers xXxXx

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2921206384594748&id=100001162458997

The amount of gimps dying to believe it. That level of stupid in and of itself is quite concerning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,331 ✭✭✭✭Ha Long Bay

sligojoek wrote: »
    Conor Putin ?? Is he a brother of Vladimir's

507042.jpg

Advertisement