Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pricescanner.ie Down?

• 19-02-2020 8:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,858 ✭✭✭

Ok, I know it's not a bargain, but it's routinely where I go to get a bargain.

I've noticed that the Halfords page hasn't updated in the last few day, and, perhaps coincidentally, the Halfords website has been overhauled.

I can't speak as to whether the other pages are updating or not, as I rarely if ever check them.

Anybody on here notice similar, or able to shed some light?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

Pricescanner.ie is working here.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭fulhamfan

Read on another thread that they have or are closing the Irish version but UK version will still operate.

fulhamfan wrote: »
    Read on another thread that they have or are closing the Irish version but UK version will still operate.

Are you confusing pricescanner with pricespy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭un5byh7sqpd2x0

fulhamfan wrote: »

That would be pricespy.ie which isn’t the same site as pricescanner.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Miike

Shame about pricespy all the same. I used it a lot

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement