Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Please support the newbie underdog!!!

Options
  • 05-02-2012 6:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭

When you've sobered up come back and tell us the truth, so have a few glasses of water and go to sleep.

Cheers!

[Moreover, even if it were true, what the hell do you expect us to give you feedback on...you made an account to thank people for crossing their fingers?? Ha!]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Pic of betting slip?

I have bad news for you. I am a Liverpool fan.
    YNWA!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭AskMyChocolate

What?

The original post is gone? Great trick...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭MisterEpicurus

Just to let everyone know, I'm not crazy for this thread, I was set-up by The-Rigger
    ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭MisterEpicurus

The-Rigger wrote: »

The world's gone mad :eek:

This must be the most pointless thread ever to exist on boards.ie :-P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Idlewild

Pic of the slip on the way. I dont know why my original post is gone. Also I'll probably make a mess of tryin to get my pic up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,658 ✭✭✭policarp

Idlewild wrote: »
    Pic of the slip on the way. I dont know why my original post is gone. Also I'll probably make a mess of tryin to get my pic up.
    Are you the Newbie they're talkin' about?

I have a screen grab of my slip but can someone tell me how to upload it please.

I have a screen grab of my slip but can someone tell me how to upload it please.

paste it into somewhere like 'paint', then upload it to http://wthax.org/ and post the link.

• Advertisement

Bet.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,658 ✭✭✭policarp

The-Rigger is your only man for that kind of stuff. . .

Too late

Thanks Rigger

When you've sobered up come back and tell us the truth, so have a few glasses of water and go to sleep.

Cheers!

[Moreover, even if it were true, what the hell do you expect us to give you feedback on...you made an account to thank people for crossing their fingers?? Ha!]

TBH I only posted because Im half excited and half ****ting myself. Im probably just looking for some positive re-enforcement

If you lose, you need to go to GA and stop gambling. If you win, you need to go to GA and stop gambling.

I wish you the best.

The-Rigger wrote: »
    If you lose, you need to go to GA and stop gambling. If you win, you need to go to GA and stop gambling.

I wish you the best.

You make two good points.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,644 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Is that one of those bets where the winnings of one bet go straight on to the next event, and so on until the final event is played out? Does that mean he needs all 4 matches to win or can he win on any one?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Whats the overall odds of the accum?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Shield wrote: »
    Is that one of those bets where the winnings of one bet go straight on to the next event, and so on until the final event is played out? Does that mean he needs all 4 matches to win or can he win on any one?

needs all 4 to win

racso1975 wrote: »
    Whats the overall odds of the accum?

30.59/1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

OP later tonight (hopefully)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

thats some payout.

pity it won't happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

Best of luck with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭brandon_flowers

Much and all as I don't like Liverpool and much and all as I love accumulators....

You'll be cursing tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

"Paddy Power have identified unusual betting patterns on your account and are delaying all payouts until the completion of a full investigation. As a result your account has been suspended indefinitely. We aplogise for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience."

Even if you win, you lose.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭cup of tea

If I was placing a large stake like that I would have taken both Spurs and Utd DNB for a bit morw comfort and security

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭AngryBollix

I lost interest after two posts

• Registered Users Posts: 25,059 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Bet.jpg

I couldn't handle the stress of a bet that size! Best of luck with it though.. if it pays off the Milky Bars are on you

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

I wouldn't be confident of even one of those results.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,695 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

overall odds is 30:1

so it's like tossing a coin and expecting to get heads the first five throws

Advertisement