Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

"Thanks for registering, you're details have been successfully recorded."

well that instils me with confidence..

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭Dlite

where would this be?

L’Oreal
    Styne House
    Hatch Street
    Dublin 2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

Guys ye of little faith!!!

It's genuine, it's on their official website http://www.u2.com/news/

And if you're in the UK and fancy owning the 7" vinyl - the record company are giving away 4,000 7" Single Collector's Edition Boxes.

You have to enter by tomorrow. Sign up here.

4000 to give away so hopefully some of us will be lucky:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭who007

If this comes to pass it will be the best freebie evar :D ( besides that insane poker set)

Have I missed a poker one??

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

who007 wrote: »
    Have I missed a poker one??

Guinness poker sets, long gone. May appear again though, already where around more than once :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

davton wrote: »
    Guinness poker sets, long gone. May appear again though, already where around more than once :D

I must be the only person here who despite their best efforts never managed to get one :( Better luck next time round I guess. Then again, when did I last play poker.......

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

I've posted details of a free 25euro lastminute.com holiday voucher in travel and holidays if anyones interested;)
    NOTE - You have to spend at a min of 100euro to avail of it.

its something free from me tho; http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=59068932&postcount=32

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

FREE - Airport Lounge Pass (FlyBMI)Link here.
    EXPIRES: 31/05/2009

Good for BMI flyers

Join the BMI Diamond club for free and they'll send you a complementary lounge pass as a welcome bonus valid until 31 May 2009. You can use this when you're next at the airport. Valid at Belfast City, Brussels, Dublin, Durham Tees Valley, Edinburgh, Glasgow, London, Heathrow terminal 1 and Manchester Terminal 3.

----
    -- This promotion is only valid for new members joining Diamond Club. Only one enrolment per individual will be accepted for membership of the Diamond Club programme.
    -- Any duplicate Diamond Club accounts will be closed and promotional miles deleted.
    -- The free lounge pass entitles one bmi passenger one time entry to a bmi lounge before 31 May 2009.
    -- The free lounge pass can be used to enter lounges in Belfast City, Brussels, Dublin, Durham Tees Valley, Edinburgh, Glasgow, London, Heathrow terminal 1 and Manchester Terminal 3.
    -- The free lounge pass will be posted within 28 days of joining Diamond Club.
    -- The voucher must be surrendered to the lounge co-ordinator on duty upon arrival at the lounge. Use of bmi lounges is subject to the terms for use of lounges in force from time to time.
    -- The voucher is non transferable.
    -- No cash alternative will be offered.
    -- Standard Diamond Club terms and conditions apply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Bagehot

Ruu wrote: »

It doesn't want to let me open an account :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Got my adidas cap from Littlewoods today gratis!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks to the OP regarding this offer.:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Not sure if this was posted before, didnt appear in a quick search.

http://www.colourcardsorders.co.uk/request_sample.asp

Fill in the form to request a brochure and sample pack.

I got a few different type postcards.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭jimmay

Wow received the maddest freebie yet today haha

Two bottles of honey lol and 40 little plastic spoons for my imaginary schoolchildren I said I teach!!!

Thanks OP mmmmm sweet!!!! :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 HumpM

Thanks for all the freebies got a good few bits off this list :cool:

hope not a repost

free Open University darwin poster

http://www.open2.net/darwin/poster.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭guinnessdrinker

If this comes to pass it will be the best freebie evar :D ( besides that insane poker set)

Lads, I think this is just the box that you get. You have to buy the actual 7" singles to put into it as they are released.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭peustace

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

peustace wrote: »

Does this work for anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭jimmay

Deedsie wrote: »
    Does this work for anyone else?

Yes if by Milanos they mean Google
    and by pizza they mean docs?

Peustace what are you linking!? :confused:

Sorry guys that must have been picking that link up from my cache... I've attached the file here

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

peustace wrote: »
    Sorry guys that must have been picking that link up from my cache... I've attached the file here

Thanks for that peustace. Gonna try that tonight in the Limerick Milanos. Hope they accept them for take aways.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

got my littlewoods thing today

• Advertisement

I know I used mine for a take away one night in Galway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

seligehgit wrote: »
    Got my adidas cap from Littlewoods today gratis!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks to the OP regarding this offer.:D

ya i got my novelty mug- yay THANKS :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

kateos2 wrote: »
    got my littlewoods thing today

still half expecting people to get stung for interest on £400 of credit that they didnt ask for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭signman12

still half expecting people to get stung for interest on £400 of credit that they didnt ask for

you can't be charged for a credit limit :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Ruu wrote: »

They don't list ireland in the list of countries when your signing up for an account!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Bagehot

suppafly wrote: »
    They don't list ireland in the list of countries when your signing up for an account!

Republic of Ireland ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

suppafly wrote: »
    Bagehot wrote: »
    Republic of Ireland ;)
    oh, thats embarrasing!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭signman12

Quote:
    Originally Posted by suppafly viewpost.gif

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bagehot viewpost.gif
    Republic of Ireland wink.gif

zuroph wrote: »
    oh, thats embarrasing!!!!

unreal man, really funny though :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

got my safefood salt cellar yesterday:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement