Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Find Out About The Real David Icke.

Comments

• How very unloving of you to say that so glad...

Is your love not infinite?

Bored soul

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

So Glad wrote:
    Yes, they are VERY hostile people.

So VERY hostile, that we apologise when we're wrong. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭So Glad

Tristrame wrote:
    How very unloving of you to say that so glad...

Is your love not infinite?

Bored soul

I've had a long day and drained with all this stuff. All out of love :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Woghd wrote:
    I have to be honest, my fear of one of you psychos tracking me down and turning stalkerish far outweigh my need to prove my acedemic credentials. So if it's all the same, I'd prefer it if you all simply assumed I'm a nutcase that's lying about his PhDs, seriously. Only two of you seem to be able to carry on a rational conversation, the rest of you seriously scare me. My background is lookup-able, but if you really want to dig that deep hoping to discredit me, it's frightening, and I'm not going to help you.

Archangel
    Paranoia in a conspiracy theorist?! Shock horror :p

I doubt anyone's going to figure out your credit card number based on the subject you studied, but whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

So Glad wrote:
    Yes, they are VERY hostile people.
    Yes, Davitt, we are.
    However, we tend to be hostile towards those who come here and are deluded enough to think we will listen to complete and utter crap, and this is the crap hole part of boards.ie.
    We are also hostile towards those who get their buddies from another forum to come here and back them up with their ludicrous ramblings about lizard people.

• Advertisement

• How can you be so drained so Glad?
    Is the truth and the light not all powerfull?

Bored soul.

Tristrame wrote:
    How can you be so drained so Glad?
    Is the truth and the light not all powerfull?

Bored soul.

Yes, but not through a limited body.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Woghd

It's amazing. I haven't called anyone any names, nor insulted anyone. All I've done is approach these folks with love and understanding.

In return I've been insulted, and now they are crawling around in my background, which is stalkerish and a bit unnerving to say the least.

These people have their own version of the truth that makes them feel all comfy and secure, it isn't easy to wake up from that. The womb is like that, then you are born, and it's painful, but you at least realize the truth that the whole world does not consist of the womb.

The truth is not a function of human emotions, nor is it catered to the complex dynamics of human culture, interaction, or relationships. So, if the truth makes you feel embarrassed, uncomfortable, or awkward, then that is your own problem.

As all truth messengers already know, human beings always stand in the way of one trying to spread the truth, via such tactics as peer pressure and ridicule. If one ever mentions the truth to a human being, the human being will quickly attempt to suck that person back into the mindless reality that is referred to, here on Earth, as the "real world." Mainstream culture is an enemy of the truth. So, if you are a slave to the human culture, then you will forever keep the truth at arm's length. Therefore, you must pick one: human culture, or the truth.

Some of you guys have clearly made that choice, as is evident when you laugh, ridicule, and insult, tho I've done no such things to you. Others, perhaps those that read this thread but have chosen not to post, may have more open minds, and perhaps will find these truths for themselves.

Be well.

Archangel

Soglad wrote:
    I was called mentally ill again, verbally abused then comfortably brushed off by ANOTHER random poster's egos.

I've had enough.
    Boo hoo. Did we upset you?

Woghd wrote:
    It's amazing. I haven't called anyone any names, nor insulted anyone. All I've done is approach these folks with love and understanding.

In return I've been insulted, and now they are crawling around in my background, which is stalkerish and a bit unnerving to say the least.

These people have their own version of the truth that makes them feel all comfy and secure, it isn't easy to wake up from that. The womb is like that, then you are born, and it's painful, but you at least realize the truth that the whole world does not consist of the womb.

The truth is not a function of human emotions, nor is it catered to the complex dynamics of human culture, interaction, or relationships. So, if the truth makes you feel embarrassed, uncomfortable, or awkward, then that is your own problem.

As all truth messengers already know, human beings always stand in the way of one trying to spread the truth, via such tactics as peer pressure and ridicule. If one ever mentions the truth to a human being, the human being will quickly attempt to suck that person back into the mindless reality that is referred to, here on Earth, as the "real world." Mainstream culture is an enemy of the truth. So, if you are a slave to the human culture, then you will forever keep the truth at arm's length. Therefore, you must pick one: human culture, or the truth.

Some of you guys have clearly made that choice, as is evident when you laugh, ridicule, and insult, tho I've done no such things to you. Others, perhaps those that read this thread but have chosen not to post, may have more open minds, and perhaps will find these truths for themselves.

Be well.

Archangel
    Get a job, hippy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Woghd wrote:
    Didn't you tell people to do that because you refused to spoon feed them? Did anyone indicate they were crawling around in your background?

• Woghd wrote:
    Be Well
    Sure thing brother

Bored Soul.

• So Glad wrote:
    Yes, but not through a limited body.
    You should eat better.
    Go organic.
    And stay away from meat and stuff.

Bored Soul.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Woghd

I'm looking at the views and I'm stunned. There are a lot of people reading this who aren't posting. This is to them:

I hope you listen, because this is the TRUTH. I've provided all the evidence I possible can, including video evidence which has not been debunked, so listen, I swear on my very soul this is true.

There are shape-shifting reptilian aliens among us. They are all around us, and are mixed in with our population.

These reptilian aliens, also known as the "Anunnaki" or the "Reptilians," rule the earth, and we humans are their slaves.

In fact, the Reptilians have indoctrinated you so
    thoroughly that you are probably too weak-minded to
    even fathom that they exist. Via religion, science, and
    other forms of indoctrination (i.e., brainwashing), the
    Reptilians have steered you (and the rest of humanity)
    in the exact opposite direction of the truth, to the point
    where the concept of an alien master/creator is
    considered to be the ultimate crazy fantasy.

Strangely enough, though, here on Earth, the concept of an imaginary god is perfectly acceptable, and is by no means considered to be the "ultimate crazy fantasy." Yet, the concept of aliens is taboo, and is ultra-ridiculed by society in a freakish "hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil"-type fashion. This alone should be evidence that aliens are REAL. The Reptilians simply got humans to focus their attention on imaginary gods and away from their true controllers. It's no coincidence that all of Earth's religions fail to acknowledge the existence of aliens. It's because the Reptilians are the very ones who created all of Earth's religions, and thus did not foolishly promote the concept of alien dominance over humanity.

Many can accept the concept of 'God' or a Supreme Intelligence, but they are stifled when they try to comprehend alien beings. This is partially because of religious and other forms of programming and indoctrination. Many think so narrowly that they believe that the human race is the only intelligence in all Creation.

WAKE UP!
    Reptilians are REAL.

Archangel

• Woghd wrote:
    WAKE UP!
    Reptilians are REAL.
    QFT!
    Right on brother.
    I've quoted the important part in case the quiet ones miss it.

Bored Soul.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Woghd wrote:
    Strangely enough, though, here on Earth,

thats were we are, you, i'm not so sure

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Woghd wrote:
    I'm looking at the views and I'm stunned. There are a lot of people reading this who aren't posting. This is to them:

I hope you listen, because this is the TRUTH. I've provided all the evidence I possible can, including video evidence which has not been debunked, so listen, I swear on my very soul this is true.

There are shape-shifting reptilian aliens among us. They are all around us, and are mixed in with our population.

These reptilian aliens, also known as the "Anunnaki" or the "Reptilians," rule the earth, and we humans are their slaves.

In fact, the Reptilians have indoctrinated you so
    thoroughly that you are probably too weak-minded to
    even fathom that they exist. Via religion, science, and
    other forms of indoctrination (i.e., brainwashing), the
    Reptilians have steered you (and the rest of humanity)
    in the exact opposite direction of the truth, to the point
    where the concept of an alien master/creator is
    considered to be the ultimate crazy fantasy.

Strangely enough, though, here on Earth, the concept of an imaginary god is perfectly acceptable, and is by no means considered to be the "ultimate crazy fantasy." Yet, the concept of aliens is taboo, and is ultra-ridiculed by society in a freakish "hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil"-type fashion. This alone should be evidence that aliens are REAL. The Reptilians simply got humans to focus their attention on imaginary gods and away from their true controllers. It's no coincidence that all of Earth's religions fail to acknowledge the existence of aliens. It's because the Reptilians are the very ones who created all of Earth's religions, and thus did not foolishly promote the concept of alien dominance over humanity.

Many can accept the concept of 'God' or a Supreme Intelligence, but they are stifled when they try to comprehend alien beings. This is partially because of religious and other forms of programming and indoctrination. Many think so narrowly that they believe that the human race is the only intelligence in all Creation.

WAKE UP!
    Reptilians are REAL.

Archangel

Post of the month.

By the way on this thread for every post their are ten views, this is about the norm for a thread.

Woghd wrote:
    There are shape-shifting reptilian aliens among us. They are all around us, and are mixed in with our population. These reptilian aliens, also known as the "Anunnaki" or the "Reptilians," rule the earth, and we humans are their slaves. Reptilians are REAL.

Didn't you say earlier in this thread that you didn't believe Reptilians were real?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

ned78 wrote:
    Didn't you say earlier in this thread that you didn't believe Reptilians were real?

I think that was soglad.

Woghd wrote:
    the concept of aliens is taboo, and is ultra-ridiculed by society in a freakish "hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil"-type fashion. This alone should be evidence that aliens are REAL.

So because not every one believes in Aliens, that means it MUST be true.

I love it when you crack-heads get to this stage of the argument, what starts out as quite well thought out comments soon disappear and all thats left is the ravings of a person that should really seek help (and not from David Icke:D )

• Advertisement

Senna wrote:
    So because not every one believes in Aliens, that means it MUST be true.

Well, I believe in Aliens, but I don't believe in Shape Shifting Lizard overlords. If they had the power to rule us, they'd just use brute force to keep us in servitude.

ned78 wrote:
    Well, I believe in Aliens, but I don't believe in Shape Shifting Lizard overlords. If they had the power to rule us, they'd just use brute force to keep us in servitude.

just cause their shape shifting lizards doesn't mean their not nice....people.
    i'm feed up of all this shape shifting lizards bashing, maybe their here to make our life better, maybe that nice person who handed back my wallet i dropped was a shape shifting lizards. I for one welcome the shape shifting lizards, they come here to a strange planet, they don't know are ways, but yet they still blend in nicely, they haven't stolen our jobs or even our women, and they don't
    even claim dole.

I say KEEP IRELAND FOR THE IRISH AND THE SHAPE SHIFTING LIZARDS!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Where is the link to the brocoli mice?

I've actually gotten sick of this thread. These guys won't provide any reputable sources for any of the things they claim to be true. The OP even says
    I know a lot of people will disagree with this, but that doesn't matter. What David is saying is true, and everyone will realize this in a few years.
    They don't care about out opinion because they know they are right, yet they say we are close minded because we won't embrace this. Can I get an exact date for for when the world will realise this so that when this date comes I can see if you will realise that you are the fools you are or will David Icke just change this date.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

I've actually gotten sick of this thread. These guys won't provide any reputable sources for any of the things they claim to be true. The OP even says They don't care about out opinion because they know they are right, yet they say we are close minded because we won't embrace this. Can I get an exact date for for when the world will realise this so that when this date comes I can see if you will realise that you are the fools you are or will David Icke just change this date.

Don't worry about it AC.. Sure we'll have a pint and give them a toast when we're all proven wrong :)

I see people have registered on our little site! You're more than welcome! :D

Good to see a healthy interest!! :D

Enjoy!

So Glad wrote:
    I see people have registered on our little site! You're more than welcome! :D

Good to see a healthy interest!! :D

Enjoy!
    Can I get a date for when we are going to be proven wrong please?

Can I get a date for when we are going to be proven wrong please?

21st of December, 2012. Long wait, but worth it! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

So Glad wrote:

:eek:

RUN!!!!

Nah - not really..

• Advertisement

So Glad wrote:
    I've already marked it on my calendar. I can't wait. I must bookmark your forum and laugh at ye all when this turns out to be bullshít. What happens if David Icke realises that the date isn't in fact 21st of December, 2012 and actually a later date? Hypothetically speaking of course.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement