Response Time
93%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

Bluetooth speaker

29.04.2021 22:07 #1
Hi,
I've been looking for a replacement speaker for a while and like the look of the JBL charge 5, what will this cost with delivery to Dublin? In relation to the Anthem MRX740 I sourced one this week.
1 thank
30.04.2021 09:31 #2
Verified representative
Originally posted by rednik
Hi,
I've been looking for a replacement speaker for a while and like the look of the JBL charge 5, what will this cost with delivery to Dublin? In relation to the Anthem MRX740 I sourced one this week.

Hi Rednik.

Thanks for the post.

The Charge 5 is priced up at 179 Euro delivered
https://euro.richersou...uetooth-speaker.aspx

Nive one on the MRX740. Hopefully I'll start to see them arriving to us here at the Belfast store shortly and I can get one on demo to have a play with.
1 thank
30.04.2021 09:40 #3
Originally posted by Richersounds.ie: Kenny
Hi,

Hi Rednik.

Thanks for the post.

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-205314-jbl-charge-5-black-portable-bluetooth-speaker.aspx

Nive one on the MRX740. Hopefully I'll start to see them arriving to us here at the Belfast store shortly and I can get one on demo to have a play with.

I will go ahead with the JBL, regarding the Anthem it will be my third upgrade :) having had the 510 & 520. It took me a while going through several brands but finally settled with the Anthem and for me personally they are superb. I will PM you my details if you need them.
1 thank
30.04.2021 10:02 #4
Verified representative
Hi,

Hi Rednik.

Thanks for the post.

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-205314-jbl-charge-5-black-portable-bluetooth-speaker.aspx

I will go ahead with the JBL, regarding the Anthem it will be my third upgrade :) having had the 510 & 520. It took me a while going through several brands but finally settled with the Anthem and for me personally they are superb. I will PM you my details if you need them.

Hey Rednik.

No problem at all.

It might be quicker to order direct via the website.

I have the Belfast store reopening to the public today and I might not be on boards as much as usual today.
02.05.2021 11:40 #5
Hi,

Hi Rednik.

Thanks for the post.

Hey Rednik.

No problem at all.

I have the Belfast store reopening to the public today and I might not be on boards as much as usual today.

I was just about to order the JBL and someone mentioned the Sonos Roam to me, as I have never used any of the Sonos gear what do you think of the Roam? I know it's not on the market that long.
1 thank
04.05.2021 09:15 #6
Verified representative
Hi,

Hi Rednik.

Thanks for the post.

Hey Rednik.

No problem at all.

I was just about to order the JBL and someone mentioned the Sonos Roam to me, as I have never used any of the Sonos gear what do you think of the Roam? I know it's not on the market that long.

Hey Rednik.

The Roam is a great little product.

It allows to be integrated into a Sonos system in your home or when outside switch it to you Bluetooth and you are good to go :)

Currently priced at 179 Euro Delivered.
https://euro.richersou...ker.aspx?swapstore=1
1 thank
04.05.2021 12:57 #7
Hi,

Hi Rednik.

Thanks for the post.

Hey Rednik.

No problem at all.

Hey Rednik.

It allows to be integrated into a Sonos system in your home or when outside switch it to you Bluetooth and you are good to go :)

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-205240-sonos-roam-black-voice-activated-portable-smart-speaker.aspx?swapstore=1

Thanks Kenny, I have heard the JBL so I'm going to try and get a demo of the Roam and will get back to you.
1 thank
04.05.2021 13:53 #8
Verified representative
Hi,

Hi Rednik.

Thanks for the post.

Hey Rednik.

No problem at all.

Hey Rednik.

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-205240-sonos-roam-black-voice-activated-portable-smart-speaker.aspx?swapstore=1

Thanks Kenny, I have heard the JBL so I'm going to try and get a demo of the Roam and will get back to you.

No problem at all Rednik.

Let me know once you get a listen to the Roam ;) 
1 thank
04.05.2021 14:01 #9
Hi,

Hi Rednik.

Thanks for the post.

Hey Rednik.

No problem at all.

Hey Rednik.

Kenny,

I am going to send you a PM looking for another piece of gear that I see on the UK site that I am looking for in the not too distant future.
1 thank
04.05.2021 14:12 #10
Verified representative
Hi,

Hi Rednik.

Thanks for the post.

Hey Rednik.

No problem at all.

Hey Rednik.

Kenny,

I am going to send you a PM looking for another piece of gear that I see on the UK site that I am looking for in the not too distant future.

Cheers Rednik.

I'll drop you a reply ASAP.
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image