83%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday – Friday 8am till 6pm
Saturday 8am till 1pm

Yourmortgagemanager.ie not working

29.04.2021 09:04 #1
Hi
When I try to open this site, I get a message saying that the security can't be authenticated, and to contact the site owners.
29.04.2021 10:45 #2
Originally posted by connected1
Hi
When I try to open this site, I get a message saying that the security can't be authenticated, and to contact the site owners.

Good morning,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

You can now register for our Mortgage Viewer through the link below:

https://www.bankofirel...gage-account-online/

The mortgage manager site is no longer available. If you require any further assistance, please call our mortgage team on 016113333. One of my colleagues will be happy to help.

I hope this information was helpful.

Many thanks,
Megan
29.04.2021 17:33 #3
Originally posted by Bank of Ireland: Megan
Hi

Good morning,

https://www.bankofireland.com/help-centre/faq/can-view-mortgage-account-online/

The mortgage manager site is no longer available. If you require any further assistance, please call our mortgage team on 016113333. One of my colleagues will be happy to help.

Many thanks,
Megan

Thanks for your reply.  I would like to ask, when did the site become unavailable? And shouldn't customers get notified about the fact it has gone? 
I used it only last month. I liked  that I could see what the amount of  interest payment is each month. With the new site, it only shows the gross amount I paid l, with no breakdown of interest.
Also if I want to calculate a change in repayments, I have to input all my figures. The old site did this automatically. 
Why make changes that make a site less user friendly? Please will you pass on my comments to someone who is responsible for making these changes. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
30.04.2021 11:05 #4
Originally posted by Bank of Ireland: Megan
Hi

Good morning,

https://www.bankofireland.com/help-centre/faq/can-view-mortgage-account-online/

Many thanks,
Megan

Thanks for your reply.  I would like to ask, when did the site become unavailable? And shouldn't customers get notified about the fact it has gone? 
I used it only last month. I liked  that I could see what the amount of  interest payment is each month. With the new site, it only shows the gross amount I paid l, with no breakdown of interest.
Also if I want to calculate a change in repayments, I have to input all my figures. The old site did this automatically. 
Why make changes that make a site less user friendly? Please will you pass on my comments to someone who is responsible for making these changes. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 

Hi connected1

Thank you for coming back to us. 

We will certainly pass on your experience with the new site internally. 

We appreciate the time taken to share your views and experience with us,

Many thanks,
Alison
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list