4 hrs
Response Time
100%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

Extra cover for business use as a named driver

16.04.2021 12:05 #1
Hello, looking at a job where they want me to have my own car and insure it for driving between sites during the working day. Can I do that if the car belongs to my wife and is insured in her name with me as a named driver? If so, can I get a quote by PM for the extra bill please?
16.04.2021 12:53 #2
Originally posted by chaikhosi
Hello, looking at a job where they want me to have my own car and insure it for driving between sites during the working day. Can I do that if the car belongs to my wife and is insured in her name with me as a named driver? If so, can I get a quote by PM for the extra bill please?

Hi chaikhosi,

Can you confirm if your wife has an active policy with Liberty Insurance? if so can you private message the policy number I will look into this further for you.

Many thanks 
Rachel
16.04.2021 13:15 #3
Originally posted by Liberty Insurance: Rachel
Originally posted by chaikhosi

Hi chaikhosi,

Can you confirm if your wife has an active policy with Liberty Insurance? if so can you private message the policy number I will look into this further for you.

Many thanks 
Rachel

She does, yes. PM sent.
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list