Response Time
100%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 8am - 6pm
(excluding public holidays)

Smart Meter Plan

14.04.2021 10:23 #1
Hi - I had a smart meter installed by ESB last year and with the recent announcementfrom Electric Ireland signed up to a smart meter plan. This was on the 2nd April, I still do not see my account details changed. I would have thought such a change over should be relatively quick to do? Anybody else have a similar experience  

@Electric Ireland is this something you can check again (I did call last week but still no luck).

Thanks,
Allan
14.04.2021 10:28 #2
Hi Allan,

This query would be looked after by a specific department, the Sales team - they can be contacted on sales@electricireland.ie or to speak with them sooner, their freephone number is 1800 30 50 90.

Kind regards,
Una
16.04.2021 04:20 #3
Originally posted by MrCross
Hi - I had a smart meter installed by ESB last year and with the recent announcementfrom Electric Ireland signed up to a smart meter plan. This was on the 2nd April, I still do not see my account details changed. I would have thought such a change over should be relatively quick to do? Anybody else have a similar experience  

@Electric Ireland is this something you can check again (I did call last week but still no luck).

Thanks,
Allan

Your account updates to smart meter plan 14 days after you receive the email confirming the smart meter plan you setup

If you got the email on April 2nd that would mean after 16th April
So you should see on Saturday 17th or Monday 19th when you login usage details start to show up

You will only see usage details from the date your account is changed to smart meter plan

I terms of each day usage
After 8am the previous day usage it will show on your account

Account usage
Usage a breakdown for each day is per hour but you need to wait until the next day to see the previous day usage

Account Details
In details section on your account
You can download total usage as a excel file that provides usage for each half hour for each day from the date the smart meter plan was enabled.
Last edited by paulboland: 16.04.2021 at 04:37.
16.04.2021 16:14 #4
Originally posted by paulboland
Originally posted by MrCross

Thanks,
Allan

Your account updates to smart meter plan 14 days after you receive the email confirming the smart meter plan you setup

If you got the email on April 2nd that would mean after 16th April
So you should see on Saturday 17th or Monday 19th when you login usage details start to show up

You will only see usage details from the date your account is changed to smart meter plan

I terms of each day usage
After 8am the previous day usage it will show on your account

Account usage
Usage a breakdown for each day is per hour but you need to wait until the next day to see the previous day usage

Account Details
In details section on your account
You can download total usage as a excel file that provides usage for each half hour for each day from the date the smart meter plan was enabled.

Thanks for confirming this paul!!
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon