Response Rate

We're online:

Monday – Friday 8am till 6pm
Saturday 8am till 1pm

Bank of Ireland Credit Card Care

19.04.2021 17:25 #16
Originally posted by Bank of Ireland: Aisling
Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

We're sorry to hear this has been your experience with us. Can I ask if you have a current account with us also, or just the Credit Card?

Thanks, Aisling

Hi Aisling. Thank you for your reply. I have only a credit card account with BOI. I appreciate your sympathy with my situation. I would be most appreciative if you could resolve my access issue with the BOI Online Banking website as it worked fine for me for the past 23 years. I am in a position now where I have had no visibility on transactions on my account for the past 4 weeks and I have no faith in the Telephone customer service offered by BOI.  I await your reply in anticipation that you can restore my confidence in BOI as a loyal customer for 23 years.  Many thanks in advance.
20.04.2021 09:26 #17
Thanks for getting back in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

In this instance as we do not have account access here to investigate this further for you, it would be best to call our Customer Service Team on 0818 365 365. They are available Monday to Friday 9am-5pm. Please be assured one of my colleagues will be more than happy to help you with this.

Thanks, Aisling
18.06.2021 10:24 #18
Another customer disappointed to see BOI card care removed and replaced with 365 which isn't real-time. 

it's a step backward and especially compared to other bank providers like N26 who have real-time data 
2 thanks
21.06.2021 11:14 #19
Originally posted by anto_mac1
Another customer disappointed to see BOI card care removed and replaced with 365 which isn't real-time. 

it's a step backward and especially compared to other bank providers like N26 who have real-time data 

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. We do appreciate your feedback and will be sure to pass this on. Credit card only customers can also register for banking 365 online. If you have not yet received your User ID by text please call our credit card services team directly on 0818 251 251 and our colleagues here will be happy to help.

Thanks Jen
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon