Response Time
76%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday – Friday 8am till 6pm
Saturday 8am till 1pm

Thanks for the great service.

06.04.2021 17:06 #1
I had to call support from outside the country for an issue that has been a problem for months. 

After close to three hours of waiting, being verified, put on hold, and hung up on a number of times, they finally solved the issue! By hanging up on me the second the bank office hours were closed. 

Going to try one more time tomorrow morning and if that fails I’ll be looking for another bank. 
07.04.2021 10:14 #2
Originally posted by Hobbes
I had to call support from outside the country for an issue that has been a problem for months. 

After close to three hours of waiting, being verified, put on hold, and hung up on a number of times, they finally solved the issue! By hanging up on me the second the bank office hours were closed. 

Going to try one more time tomorrow morning and if that fails I’ll be looking for another bank. 

Hi Hobbles,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today. We're really sorry to hear that this has been your experience. Can we ask what your query was in relation to? We really hope you get this sorted. Feel free to get back in touch if we can help with anything else.

Thanks,
Richard
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image