Irish Water Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Irish Water are here Monday to Friday, 9am to 8pm and Saturday to Sunday, 9am to 5:30pm.

Water mains renewal in your area

03.04.2021 22:33 #1
Hello.

This notice was delivered to my house in Dublin 14 where my sister lives, and I believe work has already started. I live in Nutgrove and believe my address is Dublin 14, but I did not receive this notice. Can you please specify what areas are covered with regard to the notice. 

I have tried for 14 months to get assistance from Irish Water with my low water pressure issue. It would be good for me to know if my area, that has decomposing lead pipes, is included in this mains renewal project.

Regards,
Peter.

Attached Images

05.04.2021 09:56 #2
Hi dubguy45,

Thank you for getting in touch and apologies for the delay in responding.

We can certainly look into this for you. Would you mind sending us a PM with the following details and we can follow up on your behalf?

- Your name;
- Your full address;
- Your contact number;
- The location of the works that you're referring to; &
- When the notice was received

Thanks in advance,
Louise
05.04.2021 19:53 #3
Originally posted by Irish Water: Louise
Hi dubguy45,

Thank you for getting in touch and apologies for the delay in responding.

We can certainly look into this for you. Would you mind sending us a PM with the following details and we can follow up on your behalf?

- Your name;
- Your full address;
- Your contact number;
- The location of the works that you're referring to; &
- When the notice was received

Thanks in advance,
Louise

Hello Louise.

Thank you for your reply. The Irish Water automated/generic reply was not required. I simply asked a question regarding the water mains renewal programme detailed in the attached leaflet, as to what areas of Dublin 14 were included.

Regards,
Peter. 
06.04.2021 14:09 #4
Verified representative
Hi dubguy45,

If you would like us to look into this for you please confirm the above details via PM.

Thanks in advance,

Agata
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image