73%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday – Friday 8am till 6pm
Saturday 8am till 1pm

Credit Card customer / No Current Account - 365 registration problem

29.03.2021 16:03 #16
Sorted!
Your colleague rang me and got it done in 10 minutes - the issue was that my d.o.b. was still the old generic d.o.b, despite other colleagues having changed it - twice to the correct d.o.b. last week.   I can only assume that the database record that needed to be changed was not changed.
Thanks for referring me to the right person.
30.03.2021 09:38 #17
Originally posted by textiles
Sorted!
Your colleague rang me and got it done in 10 minutes - the issue was that my d.o.b. was still the old generic d.o.b, despite other colleagues having changed it - twice to the correct d.o.b. last week.   I can only assume that the database record that needed to be changed was not changed.
Thanks for referring me to the right person.

We're very glad to hear this Textiles, you're very welcome.

Feel free to get back in touch if we can help with anything else.

Thanks,
Richard
06.04.2021 12:12 #18
Hi
I have tried on five occasions over three days to register for 365.
On each occasion just as I was waiting to be told to  enter my new pin, I was told 'Sorry, the lines are now closed, try....'
This is happening during the day time hours!
Regards
Tommy
06.04.2021 12:22 #19
Originally posted by Exiled1
Hi
I have tried on five occasions over three days to register for 365.
On each occasion just as I was waiting to be told to  enter my new pin, I was told 'Sorry, the lines are now closed, try....'
This is happening during the day time hours!
Regards
Tommy

Hi Tommy,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. We are very sorry to hear that this has been your experience when trying to register the account. We are aware that the phone line has been extremely busy within recent days which may have caused this issue for you.

To continue registration for the credit card account we would recommend that you contact our dedicated team on 0818 444 365 and our colleagues here will be happy to help with this.

Thanks Jen
1 thank
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image