Irish Water Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Irish Water are here Monday to Friday, 9am to 8pm and Saturday to Sunday, 9am to 5:30pm.

Water hardness in Dublin 18

24.03.2021 18:42 #1
I'm trying to figure out the hardness of tap water where I live, in the rathmichael/shankill area in D18. The website couldn't give me any result with my address, can you provide any estimate?
25.03.2021 12:55 #2
Originally posted by snowblind
I'm trying to figure out the hardness of tap water where I live, in the rathmichael/shankill area in D18. The website couldn't give me any result with my address, can you provide any estimate?

Hi snowblind,

Thank you for messaging us. You can enter your full address into the website hereto find out the water hardness in your area.

Please be sure to enter your full address.

Thanks,
Rebecca
25.03.2021 13:47 #3
Originally posted by Irish Water: Rebecca

Hi snowblind,

Thank you for messaging us. You can enter your full address into the website hereto find out the water hardness in your area.

Thanks,
Rebecca

As I said, the website couldn't give me a result, that's why I'm asking here

No Results Found
We can’t find Water hardness information for your address. This is likely because we have not yet collected data for your area. We are working on improving this service.
Do you have issue with limescale? Helpful tips can be found on our Water Hardness section.
25.03.2021 14:08 #4
Originally posted by Irish Water: Rebecca

Hi snowblind,

Thanks,
Rebecca

As I said, the website couldn't give me a result, that's why I'm asking here

No Results Found
We can’t find Water hardness information for your address. This is likely because we have not yet collected data for your area. We are working on improving this service.
Do you have issue with limescale? Helpful tips can be found on our Water Hardness section.

Hi Snowblind,

We am very sorry to hear this. Could you PM us with the below and we will investigate further?

- Full name;
- Contact number; &
- Full address?

Thanks,
Rebecca
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center