Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

Cancellations Team

24.03.2021 09:55 #1
Hi Liberty,

I'm customer of 4 years and was refused a policy change for a car that I am changing this week - as it's not covered unless I have a 5 year NCB which is unfortunate. (1.8l engine -> 2.5l) 

I was informed the cancellations team would contact me - is it possible to escalate this as I need to have the cancellation documents in place before I can start my new policy on Friday evening & I'm unable to start my new policy until I have confirmation of the cancellation!

Would appreciate any support here.

Thanks!

24.03.2021 10:19 #2
Originally posted by Shlippery
Hi Liberty,

I'm customer of 4 years and was refused a policy change for a car that I am changing this week - as it's not covered unless I have a 5 year NCB which is unfortunate. (1.8l engine -> 2.5l) 

I was informed the cancellations team would contact me - is it possible to escalate this as I need to have the cancellation documents in place before I can start my new policy on Friday evening & I'm unable to start my new policy until I have confirmation of the cancellation!

Would appreciate any support here.

Thanks!

Hi Shlippery,

I do apologise for the delay regarding your cancellation. Can you private message your policy number I will follow up with our cancellation team for an update.

Many thanks 
Rachel
1 thank
24.03.2021 10:36 #3
Hi Rachel,

Thanks for quick response! I sent a message your way.

Much appreciated.
24.03.2021 11:07 #4
Looks to be all solved now - thanks again Rachel for pointing it in the right direction and quick resolution!

Great service!
26.03.2021 11:23 #5
Hi,

Quick follow up on this - received cancellation letter in the post today it says I need to return the disc/cert within 10 days - does this still apply if they are now all 'print at home' documents now in pdf? I was searching for the insurance cert when I realised I never received an original posted copy.

Thanks,
26.03.2021 11:39 #6
Originally posted by Shlippery
Hi,

Quick follow up on this - received cancellation letter in the post today it says I need to return the disc/cert within 10 days - does this still apply if they are now all 'print at home' documents now in pdf? I was searching for the insurance cert when I realised I never received an original posted copy.

Thanks,

Hi,

If you have a physical copy of your most recent certificate of insurance and disc you can write VOID across both and take a clear picture and email to 
info@libertyinsurance.ie

If not please disregard.

Many thanks 
Rachel
1 thank
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center