Irish Water Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Irish Water are here Monday to Friday, 9am to 8pm and Saturday to Sunday, 9am to 5:30pm.

Where can I find waste drainage schematics for my estate?

10.03.2021 12:45 #1
Every two-three months my waste drainage gets blocked. Last time I had to use 16-meter rods to clean the blockage. 16 meters that's beyond my property area. I couldn't find any manholes to track the blockage. No idea where it's all going to make sure it's all cleared. 
Is there anywhere I could download waste drainage schematics for my estate?

Thank you
10.03.2021 13:02 #2
Verified representative
Hi Alex,

Thanks for getting in touch and we're sorry to hear this.

In order to obtain these maps, we recommend contacting the Planning Department within your Local Authority.

I hope this information helps.

Kind regards,
Agata
1 thank
10.03.2021 15:24 #3
Originally posted by Irish Water: Agata
Hi Alex,

Thanks for getting in touch and we're sorry to hear this.

In order to obtain these maps, we recommend contacting the Planning Department within your Local Authority.

I hope this information helps.

Kind regards,
Agata

Thank you Agata for getting back to me so promptly. They have rough surface water line drawings but no actual construction drawings. I did find a correspondence there that suggests that the drain blockage issue was present since the day the estate development was completed and I didn't see any correspondence confirming that the issue was rectified only that it didn't pass the inspection. Would you know whom could I talk to to learn more about it? Thank you
Last edited by alex_r: 10.03.2021 at 17:27.
10.03.2021 16:55 #4
Verified representative
Hi Alex,

You're very welcome.

We am currently looking into this for you. As soon as we have this information for you, we will be in touch.

Kind regards,
Agata
1 thank
12.03.2021 17:35 #5
Any updates on that Agata?
15.03.2021 10:27 #6
Hi alex_r,

We will follow up again this morning and let you know if we receive any further information.

Thanks,
Allanah
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image