1. There has been constant works on my road, can you please advise what works are carried out?
Would you mind sending further details in relation to this via PM and we can set up a query if required on your behalf?
Can you also please include the following details:
- Address; and
- Contact number
2. Do Irish Water have any typical ppm figures for Calcium and Magnesium in South Dublin Drinking water?
Calcium and Magnesium are not parameters listed in the Drinking Water Regulations and are therefore not tested as part of regulatory sampling requirements.
If you would like to get your water tested privately, you can find a list of accredited testing facilities on inab.ie.
3. There are investigation works in my area. When the water supply will be back?
Could you provide the below details in a PM and we will investigate further?
- Full name;
- Contact number;
- Full address including the Eircode and County; &
- Are your neighbours affected?
4. Irish water dug up footpath outside my house. They never came back to concrete the footpath. Can you please look into this? When works are carried out, a temporary reinstatement is usually put in place to allow the ground to settle before a permanent fix.
Would you mind confirming the following details via PM and we can look into this:
- Full address;
- Contact number; and
- The type of works carried out if you are aware.
5. Do I need to apply for a new connection for the new house when built or can I connect on to the existing connection?
All new or modified connections will need approval from Irish Water. Please submit a connection application form here and we will get back to you as soon as possible with any modifications needed.