richersounds.ie Representatives

5 hrs
Response Time
99%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

DENON AVRX2700 + MONITOR AUDIO MASS II

04.12.2020 15:13 #1
Registered User
Hi,

I am interested in this bundle mainly due to the neatness.

It doesn't look like you can purchase via the website.
Is there any availability in black or grey?

Also, I'd probably be looking to mount the rear speakers on stands to bring them up to ear level.
Will any stand generally work or do I need something that is compatible?

Thanks
1 thank
04.12.2020 16:46 #2
Originally posted by dubrov
Hi,

I am interested in this bundle mainly due to the neatness.

It doesn't look like you can purchase via the website.
Is there any availability in black or grey?

Also, I'd probably be looking to mount the rear speakers on stands to bring them up to ear level.
Will any stand generally work or do I need something that is compatible?

Thanks

Hi dubrov,

Thanks for the post!

We are out of stock of the Midnight black finish however I do have limited stock in the White Mist finish.

You would also need the Mass stands as these screw to the back of the speaker and are designed to fit them!

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David
1 thank
06.12.2020 17:12 #3
Registered User
Thanks. I'm back again.

Can you please give me your best price on the following?

Denon AVRX2700
Monitor Mass II Audio Grey 5:1 mist finish
A pair of Mass stands (white) for the rear speakers
A Subwoofer cable (assuming it is not included in the regular pack. I am ok for audio cable)

I am happy to pay in Euro or Sterling, whichever is cheaper.
1 thank
06.12.2020 17:41 #4
Registered User
Forgot to add, I'll need delivery to Dublin
1 thank
07.12.2020 09:59 #5
Verified representative
Originally posted by dubrov
Thanks. I'm back again.

Can you please give me your best price on the following?

Denon AVRX2700
Monitor Mass II Audio Grey 5:1 mist finish
A pair of Mass stands (white) for the rear speakers
A Subwoofer cable (assuming it is not included in the regular pack. I am ok for audio cable)

I am happy to pay in Euro or Sterling, whichever is cheaper.

Hey Dubrov.

Thanks for the post.

The Denon 2700 with the Mass 5.1 pack is currently on a deal at £849 or 999 Euro
https://www.richersounds.ie/p-14201-denon-avrx2700-monitor-audio-mass-ii-5-1-black-speaker-bundle-av-receiver-with-5-1-sat-sub-speaker-package.aspx


I could offer the Mass stands at £85 or 96 Euro.
https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203922-monitor-audio-mass-stands-white-per-pair.aspx


For a sub link there is the AUD100 7.5m for £15 or 17 Euro
https://www.richersounds.ie/p-10538-cambridge-audio-aud100-7-5m-subwoofer-cable-subwoofer-lead.aspx


Delivery would be free of charge.
07.12.2020 10:45 #6
Registered User
So that sounds like 949 GBP all in.
Can you send me on the details on how to pay?

Also, if there is anything apart from audio/HDMI cables that I am missing to get up and running, let me know.

Thanks.
1 thank
07.12.2020 11:47 #7
Verified representative
Originally posted by dubrov
So that sounds like 949 GBP all in.
Can you send me on the details on how to pay?

Also, if there is anything apart from audio/HDMI cables that I am missing to get up and running, let me know.

Thanks.

Hi Dubrov.

Its a great setup :)

If you drop me your contact number in a PM we can give you a bell to finalise the order.

The only other thing would be speaker cable which you mentioned you already have.
https://euro.richersou...cable-per-metre.aspx
07.12.2020 12:01 #8
Registered User
Thanks Kenny.
PM Sent
1 thank
07.12.2020 12:24 #9
Verified representative
Originally posted by dubrov
Thanks Kenny.
PM Sent

Cheers Dubrov :)
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video
Remove Formatting
View source
Please Log In or Sign Up to join the discussion