Response Time
63%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday – Friday 8am till 6pm
Saturday 8am till 1pm

Transaction message on 365

02.12.2020 14:12 #1
I logged into my banking 365 and it came up immediately transaction sent to me but then it logged out again and there was nothing in my account. Is this someone sending money ti my account? I'm assuming its my arrears im owed by covid payment
02.12.2020 14:43 #2
Originally posted by dodderangler
I logged into my banking 365 and it came up immediately transaction sent to me but then it logged out again and there was nothing in my account. Is this someone sending money ti my account? I'm assuming its my arrears im owed by covid payment

Hi There, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today, can i check with you is this a notification you are receiving from the mobile app advising that a lodgement has been made to your account? 

Thanks Jen
02.12.2020 19:16 #3
Originally posted by Bank of Ireland Reps
Hi There, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today, can i check with you is this a notification you are receiving from the mobile app advising that a lodgement has been made to your account? 

Thanks Jen

Yes it is
03.12.2020 09:38 #4
Originally posted by dodderangler
Originally posted by Bank of Ireland Reps
Hi There, 

Thanks Jen

Yes it is

Hi there, 

Thanks for getting back in touch with us.

There is nothing to be concerned about with this notification, it is tied to an earlier activity you completed on your account. 

We are aware that some notifications are been sent late and we are working to resolve this issue. 

Thank you for your patience and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Have a nice day and take care!

Many thanks,
Megan
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list