richersounds.ie Representatives

6 hrs
Response Time
98%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

Soundbar (43PUS7805)

01.12.2020 09:47 #1
Registered User
Hello,
 
Recently purchased a 43PUS7805 from you and I’m looking for a soundbar.
 
Was recommended Yamaha YAS207 but it’s out of budget. 
 
Looking to spend around £200.
 
What do you recommend around this price point? Denon DHT-S316 or something else?
1 thank
01.12.2020 11:55 #2
Originally posted by logistic
Hello,
 
Recently purchased a 43PUS7805 from you and I’m looking for a soundbar.
 
Was recommended Yamaha YAS207 but it’s out of budget. 
 
Looking to spend around £200.
 
What do you recommend around this price point? Denon DHT-S316 or something else?

Hi logistic,

Thanks for the post!

We currently have the Denon DHTS316 available at £189! It would be a great alternative to the Denon:

https://www.richersoun...ndbar-subwoofer.aspx

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David
01.12.2020 15:31 #3
Registered User
Hi David,

ok ill go with the Denon. Is that £189 including delivery?
1 thank
01.12.2020 16:22 #4
Verified representative
Originally posted by logistic
Hi David,

ok ill go with the Denon. Is that £189 including delivery?

Hi Logistics.

Delivery on this would be £6.99.

If paying in Euro on our site delivery is included.

Any questions please let me know.
02.12.2020 21:37 #5
Registered User
Originally posted by Richersounds.ie: Kenny
Originally posted by logistic
Hi David,

ok ill go with the Denon. Is that £189 including delivery?

Hi Logistics.

Delivery on this would be £6.99.

If paying in Euro on our site delivery is included.

Any questions please let me know.


Thanks for the info.

Ive been reading and read mixed reports on the Denon.

If you were to compare the Denon with the Yamaha on sound, how would they compare and what would you go for? Also at the Denon price point is there an alternative soundbar that you would recommend over the Denon?
Last edited by logistic: 02.12.2020 at 23:16.
1 thank
03.12.2020 10:00 #6
Verified representative
Originally posted by logistic
Originally posted by Richersounds.ie: Kenny
Originally posted by logistic
Hi David,

ok ill go with the Denon. Is that £189 including delivery?

Hi Logistics.

Delivery on this would be £6.99.

If paying in Euro on our site delivery is included.

Any questions please let me know.


Thanks for the info.

Ive been reading and read mixed reports on the Denon.

If you were to compare the Denon with the Yamaha on sound, how would they compare and what would you go for? Also at the Denon price point is there an alternative soundbar that you would recommend over the Denon?

Hi Logistic.

The Yamaha is by far the superior soundbar to be honest.

The Denon does a good job but the Yamaha out preforms it. The Denon was originally around the same price bracket as the YAS207 but has recently took a price drop so it really is good value for money.

I'm still waiting on an update on the Yamaha Stock.

Next above the Denon you are up to £249 for the Polk Signa S2. At this price your not too far off the YAS207.
https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203722-polk-signa-s2-soundbar.aspx


There are usually a few other around the £199 mark but the have ran out of stock at the minute.
03.12.2020 10:51 #7
Registered User
Hi Kenny,

Do you expect to have stock of the Yamaha and Denon this side of Christmas?
1 thank
03.12.2020 11:43 #8
Verified representative
Originally posted by logistic
Hi Kenny,

Do you expect to have stock of the Yamaha and Denon this side of Christmas?

Hey Logistic.

I would really hope to have them ASAP to be honest but we cant get an ETA from the manufacturer at the minute as to when this will be.
Our only info is mid December.
03.12.2020 23:42 #9
Registered User
Originally posted by Richersounds.ie: Kenny
Hey Logistic.

I would really hope to have them ASAP to be honest but we cant get an ETA from the manufacturer at the minute as to when this will be.
Our only info is mid December.


Hi Kenny

Any sonos beams in stock at 299?
1 thank
04.12.2020 11:24 #10
Originally posted by logistic
Originally posted by Richersounds.ie: Kenny
Hey Logistic.

I would really hope to have them ASAP to be honest but we cant get an ETA from the manufacturer at the minute as to when this will be.
Our only info is mid December.


Hi Kenny

Any sonos beams in stock at 299?

Hi logistics,

The Black Friday price has finished on the Sonos Beams but we so have limited stock available in Black at £399? I could  squeeze the price down to £375 though if you'd be interested?

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David
04.12.2020 12:43 #11
Registered User
Originally posted by Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi logistics,

The Black Friday price has finished on the Sonos Beams but we so have limited stock available in Black at £399? I could  squeeze the price down to £375 though if you'd be interested?

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

Hi David,

£375 is outside by budget. Shame to have missed that black friday deal!
1 thank
04.12.2020 16:36 #12
Originally posted by logistic
Originally posted by Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi logistics,

The Black Friday price has finished on the Sonos Beams but we so have limited stock available in Black at £399? I could  squeeze the price down to £375 though if you'd be interested?

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

Hi David,

£375 is outside by budget. Shame to have missed that black friday deal!

I know, the stock just disappeared at that price!

If you see anything else let me know and I can check the price!

Kind regards

David
04.12.2020 16:42 #13
Registered User
Originally posted by Richersounds.ie: DavidS
I know, the stock just disappeared at that price!

If you see anything else let me know and I can check the price!

Kind regards

David


Hi David
Hoping that the yamaha comes back in stock before the end of December as I see yamaha are doing 15% back
1 thank
04.12.2020 16:49 #14
Originally posted by logistic
Originally posted by Richersounds.ie: DavidS
I know, the stock just disappeared at that price!

If you see anything else let me know and I can check the price!

Kind regards

David


Hi David
Hoping that the yamaha comes back in stock before the end of December as I see yamaha are doing 15% back

Hi logistic,

We are due Yamaha in soon but I've no firm date on them as yet!

Kind regards

David
08.12.2020 19:37 #15
Registered User
Originally posted by Richersounds.ie: DavidS
Hi logistic,

We are due Yamaha in soon but I've no firm date on them as yet!

Kind regards

David


Any date on Yamaha or Denon?
1 thank
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video
Remove Formatting
View source
Please Log In or Sign Up to join the discussion