Response Time
100%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

LG-75UN70706LD

27.11.2020 13:30 #1
Hey Richer Sounds Team,

I'm looking forward to purchasing 2 units of the LG-75UN70706LD. 

According to your website each unit is currently priced at €929. 

There's a retailer here in Ireland (not sure I'm allowed to mention it's name according to the forum rules) which is selling the same model at €949.95 but they do offer a €150 voucher on purchases greater than €1500 bringing the total price to €1749.90 vs €1858 getting it with Richer Sounds.

Is there any way you guys can match their offer?

Best regards,
Romulo
Last edited by Romulo: 27.11.2020 at 13:34.
1 thank
27.11.2020 14:52 #2
Verified representative
Originally posted by Romulo
Hey Richer Sounds Team,

There's a retailer here in Ireland (not sure I'm allowed to mention it's name according to the forum rules) which is selling the same model at €949.95 but they do offer a €150 voucher on purchases greater than €1500 bringing the total price to €1749.90 vs €1858 getting it with Richer Sounds.

Best regards,
Romulo

Hey Romulo.

I'm not sure if I can price beat against there Voucher but I could go to 907 Euro on Each which would drop the total to 1814 Euro. 
We also offer our VIP 6 year guarantee with each set so you would need to check that our competitor also offers a 5 or 6 year guarantee.

For a price beat it must be a like for like deal and include a 5 or 6 year guarantee as well as delivery to your home or work address.

Let me know your thoughts.
27.11.2020 15:05 #3
Originally posted by Richersounds.ie: Kenny
Hey Richer Sounds Team,

Best regards,
Romulo

Hey Romulo.

I'm not sure if I can price beat against there Voucher but I could go to 907 Euro on Each which would drop the total to 1814 Euro. 
We also offer our VIP 6 year guarantee with each set so you would need to check that our competitor also offers a 5 or 6 year guarantee.

For a price beat it must be a like for like deal and include a 5 or 6 year guarantee as well as delivery to your home or work address.

Hey Kenny,

Sound good to me. How do I leverage this price?

Best regards,
Romulo
1 thank
27.11.2020 16:17 #4
Verified representative
Originally posted by Richersounds.ie: Kenny
Hey Richer Sounds Team,

Best regards,
Romulo

Hey Romulo.

Hey Kenny,

Sound good to me. How do I leverage this price?

Best regards,
Romulo

Hey Rmoulo.

If you drop me over a contact number in a PM I will drop you a call as soon as I can :)
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video