100%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

Monitor Audio Studio Speakers

02.12.2020 14:54 #16
Verified representative
Originally posted by SachaJ
How do the Studio's compare to the Silver 100's? Were they designed to sit between the Silver an Gold series?

Hi SachaJ.

The Studio was designed as a one of speaker and there was no range produced like the Silver and Gold speakers.

Sound quality wise however they do fall between the Silver and Gold bookshelf speakers but closer to the Gold range. They use technology from the Platinum range to give their own detail which is great for a bookshelf speaker.
We have demoed them many times here at the store and they really do sound well.

At the current price hey are a complete bargain.
03.12.2020 10:00 #17
Just to say that I received mine the other day - thanks, guys. 
Still running mine in. The clarity and detail are just amazing and I think this is what these are about with the ribbon type tweeter. Amazing to get a speaker with this technology at this price. Using with my Arcam a39 integrated amp. I think that is fair to say that they are a bargain already. Thanks again, guys.
2 thanks
03.12.2020 10:10 #18
Stonyjim- just wondering what the bass/low end is like? Mine are still in the box. 
1 thank
03.12.2020 10:53 #19
Verified representative
Originally posted by Stonyjim
Just to say that I received mine the other day - thanks, guys. 
Still running mine in. The clarity and detail are just amazing and I think this is what these are about with the ribbon type tweeter. Amazing to get a speaker with this technology at this price. Using with my Arcam a39 integrated amp. I think that is fair to say that they are a bargain already. Thanks again, guys.

Hey Stonyjim.

Glad you are enjoying your new speakers.

I'm so tempted to buys a pair of these now myself before they sell out.
04.12.2020 00:18 #20
Originally posted by Richersounds.ie: John
PC

...YOU CANNOT POSSIBLY FIT ANY MORE HIFI INTO YOUR HOUSE????? (Shouting intentional) :D

Seriously - the MA Studio are one of the best ever speaker deals we have had!

( although there is a seriously silly Monitor Audio PL500 II deal coming in the next couple of weeks!)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John,

Would you mind sending me the details on the PL500 II deal whenever you have it please.

Regarding the Monitor Audio Studio, I've had a pair for 9 months now, stunning speaker. You'll need to play around with placement to find the sweet spot. But when you find it ... they are truly magical. At £299 it's the best value you'll ever spend on a speaker.  
2 thanks
04.12.2020 10:43 #21
Hi John,
Could you loop me in the PL500 II also?
Thanks!
1 thank
04.12.2020 11:39 #22
Verified representative
Hi Guys,

we have a few pairs of PL500 II on the water to us at the moment.

They are in Piano Santos Rosewood Lacquer With Black Leather finish ( Completely stunning!) This is an unusual finish and is only made to special order.

I'm gonna have one pair ( don't tell Ursula!!) but we do have a few pairs available.

Retail is £15,000
Boardie price - £7,700 EDIT - Actually read £6750 - way less than half price!

Please note whilst the PL500 are relatively easy to drive - they are physically very large and literally are packed in 2 extra large coffin size boxes which take 3/4 people to manhandle!

Keep us posted, 

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Last edited by Richersounds.ie: John: 04.12.2020 at 12:34. Reason: Pricing update!
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video