5 hrs
Response Time
100%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

Monitor Audio Studio Speakers

27.11.2020 09:23 #1
Hi, I am interested in these speakers can you tell me a bit more about them ? How do they compare to Silver and Bronze ranges ?
1 thank
27.11.2020 11:39 #2
Verified representative
Originally posted by Stonyjim
Hi, I am interested in these speakers can you tell me a bit more about them ? How do they compare to Silver and Bronze ranges ?

Hi Stonyjim.

Thanks for the post.

The Studio speakers would be superior to both the Bronze and Silver bookshelf ranges.

The current deal on them is crazy as they retails at £799 per pair.

For the current £299 there is no better speaker or deal.

Any questions please let me know.
27.11.2020 14:19 #3
Ah yeah look too good not take at that price in fairness !  have a set of Bronze floorstanders already and they are good -  so if these are even better sounding that will be great.  Just put the order through online there now. Thanks, Kenny. 
2 thanks
27.11.2020 15:04 #4
Verified representative
Originally posted by Stonyjim
Ah yeah look too good not take at that price in fairness !  have a set of Bronze floorstanders already and they are good -  so if these are even better sounding that will be great.  Just put the order through online there now. Thanks, Kenny. 

Hey StormyJim.

Thanks for the order.

You will be impressed with them once you get them up and running.

I use the bronze Floorstanders at home myself :)
27.11.2020 23:50 #5
Any more of these available?  
2 thanks
28.11.2020 11:21 #6
Verified representative
Originally posted by PCDub
Any more of these available?  

Hey PCDUB.

There is indeed :)

You can grab yourself a set via the link below.
https://www.richersounds.ie/p-13407-monitor-audio-studio-satin-grey-satin-grey-speakers-per-pair.aspx

It is such a great deal.
28.11.2020 11:51 #7
Verified representative
PC

...YOU CANNOT POSSIBLY FIT ANY MORE HIFI INTO YOUR HOUSE????? (Shouting intentional) :D

Seriously - the MA Studio are one of the best ever speaker deals we have had!

( although there is a seriously silly Monitor Audio PL500 II deal coming in the next couple of weeks!)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
1 thank
28.11.2020 16:29 #8
Originally posted by Richersounds.ie: John
PC

...YOU CANNOT POSSIBLY FIT ANY MORE HIFI INTO YOUR HOUSE????? (Shouting intentional) :D

( although there is a seriously silly Monitor Audio PL500 II deal coming in the next couple of weeks!)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Alright John, you'd think that but i can always build an extension. :)

I've put the order through on the website but if there's a deal on pl500's I'd defo hang on for that. 
1 thank
28.11.2020 16:51 #9
Verified representative
PC

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Alright John, you'd think that but i can always build an extension. :)

I've put the order through on the website but if there's a deal on pl500's I'd defo hang on for that. 

Hey PCDub.

Would you like us to pop a hold on the Studios until John gets you the PL500 II pricing?
28.11.2020 17:35 #10
No Kenny cheers,  ill get the studio's and I can always find room for the platinums in the new extension..:D

Interested to see how they compare to my silvers.
1 thank
28.11.2020 17:50 #11
Verified representative
No Kenny cheers,  ill get the studio's and I can always find room for the platinums in the new extension..:D

Interested to see how they compare to my silvers.

Hey PCDub.

I've heard the PL500 II in action and they are mind blowing :)
02.12.2020 08:21 #12
Hi lads, speakers turned up yesterday, great service as ever.  Quick question, I just noticed my amp documentation says only to use 8ohm  speakers and these are 4ohm. Should I be worried about using these with my amp, teac agh300 mkiii. I don't tend to play at high volumes. If so any options for cheapish amp for these?
Cheers
1 thank
02.12.2020 09:07 #13
PC

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Am looking for new speakers as I think I've sold silver 6's I bought from you a few years ago- this could be good timing🙂
1 thank
02.12.2020 11:39 #14
Verified representative
Hi lads, speakers turned up yesterday, great service as ever.  Quick question, I just noticed my amp documentation says only to use 8ohm  speakers and these are 4ohm. Should I be worried about using these with my amp, teac agh300 mkiii. I don't tend to play at high volumes. If so any options for cheapish amp for these?
Cheers

Hey PCDUB.

The Teac will still drive them but have to work very hard to do so...

There is the Tibo AMP345 which operates at 4 Ohms.
https://euro.richersou...tereo-amplifier.aspx

There is a Yamaha that runs at 6 Ohms which could also be used the A670 priced at 179 Euro
https://euro.richersou...ifier-amplifier.aspx

Let me know your thoughts.
02.12.2020 14:38 #15
How do the Studio's compare to the Silver 100's? Were they designed to sit between the Silver an Gold series?

I presume just the one colour available?
Last edited by SachaJ: 02.12.2020 at 14:50.
1 thank
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon