6 hrs
Response Time
100%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

Hisense U8QF vs sony xh90

20.11.2020 21:28 #1
Hi just wanted some advice on these two tvs . How would the hisense hold up against the Sony ? Also are any of the prices expected to fall on black friday? Iv been looking at the 55 inch. Anything else in this price range without going past the £900 mark? Thanks in advance
1 thank
21.11.2020 11:12 #2
Originally posted by lfc13
Hi just wanted some advice on these two tvs . How would the hisense hold up against the Sony ? Also are any of the prices expected to fall on black friday? Iv been looking at the 55 inch. Anything else in this price range without going past the £900 mark? Thanks in advance

Hi lfc13,

Thanks for the post!

The Hisense is a great TV however I still think the Sonys are the best of the LED TVs especially for colour, contrast and motion processing. The Sonys also have the Android operating system!

We don;t know what the prices will be in advance unfortunately but we do have a 14 day price promise so if the price falls within 14 days of purchase let us know and we can refund the difference!

The absolute best for picture quality would be OLED however you are starting at £1098 for one of these:

https://www.richersoun...w-hd-freesat-hd.aspx

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David
1 thank
21.11.2020 18:01 #3
Originally posted by Richersounds.ie: DavidS
Originally posted by lfc13

Hi lfc13,

Thanks for the post!

The Hisense is a great TV however I still think the Sonys are the best of the LED TVs especially for colour, contrast and motion processing. The Sonys also have the Android operating system!

We don;t know what the prices will be in advance unfortunately but we do have a 14 day price promise so if the price falls within 14 days of purchase let us know and we can refund the difference!

The absolute best for picture quality would be OLED however you are starting at £1098 for one of these:

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204959-lg-oled55bx6lb-55-inch-oled-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-tv-freeview-hd-freesat-hd.aspx

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

Thanks David I appreciate the reply. On the website the xh90 is only click and collect. Does that mean I can't get it delivered. Sorry now but what' about the Sony xh90 vs samsung q80t. Iv read that the us version is superior to the European.
1 thank
22.11.2020 16:21 #4
Verified representative
Hi ifc13,

thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

The 55XH9005 is out of stock and at the moment we don't have confirmation of any ETA for more stocks.

The 55Q80T stock situation is a bit more positive - we do hope to have some availability towards the end of November.

In relation to the differences between European / US specs - I'm not sure which model you are looking at but generally these TV's are manufactured on the same platforms worldwide with only essential differences of tuners and PSU's - but also unfortunately even if there is a better version stateside it's slightly academic as US versions will not work in Europe unfortunately :(

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list