1. My pressure at my cold kitchen tap is low. Can you look into this?
Please send a PM with the following details and we can investigate:
- Contact number;
- If your neighbours are affected; and
- How long you have been experiencing this.
2. I’d like to apply for a pre-connection, how can I get the relevant maps for the enquiry?
We recommend contacting the Planning Department of your Local Authority. They should be able to provide you with these maps.
3. There are works taking place in my area. Can you tell me how long these will be ongoing?
You can find more information in relation to works on our website wtr.ie/SupplyInfo
4. I have a leak on my private property, what should I do?
Irish Water are responsible for maintaining the public water and wastewater network. As the leak is on your property, this would not fall under Irish Water's remit to resolve. We recommend that you contact a registered plumber to repair this.
5. There is a drain cover missing on a public road, can this be fixed?
We recommend that you report this to the Roads and Drainage Department of your Local Authority as they are responsible for the maintenance of this infrastructure.