richersounds.ie Representatives

4 hrs
Response Time
100%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

Samsung Q95t and mount

10.11.2020 07:50 #1
Registered User
Hi there!

I'm just wondering what your best price would be for a Samsung Q95t 55 inch with a no gap wall mount? Delivered to Galway.

Will you have black Friday deals?

Just got the keys to my first house so trying to work this into the budget.

Thanks!
Marc
2 thanks
10.11.2020 12:03 #2
Originally posted by jenno86
Hi there!

I'm just wondering what your best price would be for a Samsung Q95t 55 inch with a no gap wall mount? Delivered to Galway.

Will you have black Friday deals?

Just got the keys to my first house so trying to work this into the budget.

Thanks!
Marc

Hi Jenno86.

Thanks for the post.

We will be having a Black Friday but have not been told the deals as of yet. We usually don't get them until the night before the event starts.
Not all products are discounted on Black Friday and it will only be on selected lines.

The current price on the 55Q95T would be £1399, I could squeeze a little of down to £1360 this would include our VIP 6 year guarantee free of charge and I could also offer free shipping for a boardie :)
https://www.richersoun...-app-freesat-hd.aspx

The No Gap wall mount is advertised as included free at the original £1399 price so I can still offer this deal at £1399  delivered for the TV and No Gap mount.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Kenny.
Last edited by Richersounds.ie: DavidS: 10.11.2020 at 13:41.
10.11.2020 13:39 #3
Registered User
Hey Kenny,

Just to be sure this is for the 55Q95T? You are referring to a Q85 below.

Thanks,
Marc

Originally posted by Richersounds.ie: DavidS
Hi Jenno86.

Thanks for the post.

We will be having a Black Friday but have not been told the deals as of yet. We usually don't get them until the night before the event starts.
Not all products are discounted on Black Friday and it will only be on selected lines.

The current price on the 55Q85T would be £1399, I could squeeze a little of down to £1360 this would include our VIP 6 year guarantee free of charge and I could also offer free shipping for a boardie :)
https://www.richersoun...-app-freesat-hd.aspx

The No Gap wall mount is advertised as included free at the original £1399 price so I can still offer this deal at £1399  delivered for the TV and No Gap mount.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Kenny.
10.11.2020 13:44 #4
Hi Jenno86.

Apologies, seems I hit the 8 instead of the 9.
It is the 55Q95T I was quoting for and the link supplied is also for the 55Q95T :)

https://www.richersoun...55q95t-wmn-m15a.html
This is it on our .co.uk site with the No Gap mount for £1399

If you do decide you want to go for it I can get the deal created on our .ie website for you to purchase online or you can drop me your contact number in a PM and I can drop you a call to complete the order.

Kenny.
12.11.2020 15:34 #5
Registered User
Cheers Kenny. I’ll be pulling the trigger in the next couple of weeks so I’ll reach out. 
Originally posted by Richersounds.ie: DavidS
Hi Jenno86.

Apologies, seems I hit the 8 instead of the 9.
It is the 55Q95T I was quoting for and the link supplied is also for the 55Q95T :)

https://www.richersounds.com/samsung-qe55q95t-wmn-m15a.html
This is it on our .co.uk site with the No Gap mount for £1399

If you do decide you want to go for it I can get the deal created on our .ie website for you to purchase online or you can drop me your contact number in a PM and I can drop you a call to complete the order.

Kenny.
2 thanks
12.11.2020 17:30 #6
Originally posted by jenno86
Cheers Kenny. I’ll be pulling the trigger in the next couple of weeks so I’ll reach out. 
Originally posted by Richersounds.ie: DavidS
Hi Jenno86.

Apologies, seems I hit the 8 instead of the 9.
It is the 55Q95T I was quoting for and the link supplied is also for the 55Q95T :)

https://www.richersounds.com/samsung-qe55q95t-wmn-m15a.html
This is it on our .co.uk site with the No Gap mount for £1399

If you do decide you want to go for it I can get the deal created on our .ie website for you to purchase online or you can drop me your contact number in a PM and I can drop you a call to complete the order.

Kenny.


No problem at all Jenno86.

Just drop me a post or a PM when your ready :)

Kenny.
18.11.2020 22:29 #7
Registered User
Hi Kenny,

Do you know what length the one connect cable is?

In terms of delivery once I order who delivers it and how long does it take? Based in Galway.

Cheers
1 thank
19.11.2020 09:55 #8
Verified representative
Originally posted by jenno86
Hi Kenny,

Do you know what length the one connect cable is?

In terms of delivery once I order who delivers it and how long does it take? Based in Galway.

Cheers

Hi Jenno86.

The One connect cable is 5 meters in length.

The 55Q90T are in stock in our main warehouse and delivery to Galway would be 2-3 days excluding weekends :)

For our TV deliveries we use Aramex.

Let me know when your are ordering and I can keep my eye out for it.
23.11.2020 20:25 #9
Registered User
Hi Kenny,

Sending you a PM now. 
1 thank
24.11.2020 07:59 #10
Verified representative
Thanks Jenno and congrats on the new house :)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
1 thank
04.12.2020 14:17 #11
Registered User
Hi Kenny, John and team, 

Got the TV and its on the wall, thanks for the speedy delivery! 

I got 2 follow on questions

1. Can you change the motion settings on the TV? I watch a lot of sports and when watching football in particular there is crazy juddering on the ball when moving. My 10 year old LG handled it much better. I changed it to movie mode and that definitely helps. Hopefully just needs tweaking as I would expect a flagship TV to handle this a lot better. 

2. Can you paint the One Connect cable? Want to paint a section of it so it is less noticeable on the wall and to avoid trucking or chasing.

Thanks!
Marc
1 thank
04.12.2020 16:43 #12
Originally posted by jenno86
Hi Kenny, John and team, 

Got the TV and its on the wall, thanks for the speedy delivery! 

I got 2 follow on questions

1. Can you change the motion settings on the TV? I watch a lot of sports and when watching football in particular there is crazy juddering on the ball when moving. My 10 year old LG handled it much better. I changed it to movie mode and that definitely helps. Hopefully just needs tweaking as I would expect a flagship TV to handle this a lot better. 

2. Can you paint the One Connect cable? Want to paint a section of it so it is less noticeable on the wall and to avoid trucking or chasing.

Thanks!
Marc

Thanks for the post Marc!

You can adjust the Judder Reduction and also the Motion Plus settings! If you have a play with these you should be able to adjust the motion on the TV. I haven't played with these settings myself on this particular model so I don't know exactly how it will change them but you should get an improvement!

You can also paint the One Connect cable. So long as it isn't damaged it'll still work.

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video
Remove Formatting
View source
Please Log In or Sign Up to join the discussion