1. I have a leak on my private property, what should I do?
Irish Water are responsible for maintaining the public water and waste water network. As the leak is on your property, this would not fall under Irish Water's remit to resolve. We recommend that you contact a registered plumber to repair this.
2. I’d like to apply for a pre-connection, how can I get the relevant maps for the enquiry?
We recommend contacting the Planning Department of your Local Authority. They should be able to provide you with these maps.
3. I’d like to report a visible leak on a public property, can you please look into this?
Would you mind sending us a PM with the following details and we will send this matter for investigation?
- The exact location of the leak;
- If this is affecting supply to surrounding buildings; &
- How long this is ongoing
If you would like to receive updates on this investigation, please also provide the following via PM.
- Your full name; &
- Your contact number
4. I’d like to obtain some important parameters for my area, can you obtain these for me?
If you would like to send us a direct message with the following details so we can escalate this question for you:
- Full Name;
- Eircode; and
- A contact number
5. There is a drain cover missing on a public road, can this be fixed?
We recommend that you report this to the Roads and Drainage Department of your Local Authority as they are responsible for the maintenance of this infrastructure.