Irish Water Representatives

9 hrs
Response Time
100%
Response Rate

We're online:

Irish Water are here Monday to Friday, 9am to 8pm and Saturday to Sunday, 9am to 5:30pm.

Continued outages in our my area

30.10.2020 22:02 #1
In my locality we have suffered continuous outages for the past several months. All of these have been due to mains bursts on the same short portion of infrastructure. At want point does someome realise that multiple patches/repairs on a line cost far more than just replacing the line with the added benefit that customers are not inconvienced? How do we as residents escalate this?
02.11.2020 09:32 #2
Originally posted by Humpity Dumpity
In my locality we have suffered continuous outages for the past several months. All of these have been due to mains bursts on the same short portion of infrastructure. At want point does someome realise that multiple patches/repairs on a line cost far more than just replacing the line with the added benefit that customers are not inconvienced? How do we as residents escalate this?

Hi Humpity Dumpity,

We are very sorry to hear that there is regular supply disruptions in your area. Could you PM us with the following information and we can look into this further for you?

- Full name;
- Contact number; &
- Full address including the Eircode and County?

You can also see a list of our upcoming project and plans to upgrade the infrastructure here.

Thanks in advance,
Rebecca
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image