Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

richersounds.ie Representatives

4 hrs
Response Time
100%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

Another TV

26.10.2020 23:09 #1
Hi 

I am back for another TV - Last one was a Panasonic - This time i am interested in the Phillips P50PUS855 Or the Samsung S55TU8500 - I am leaning to the Samsung  - Would appreciate your view

Appreciate the 6 year guarantee is included but if you were able to do anything on price  that would be great

Thanks 
1 thank
27.10.2020 16:18 #2
Originally posted by barsan
Hi 

I am back for another TV - Last one was a Panasonic - This time i am interested in the Phillips P50PUS855 Or the Samsung S55TU8500 - I am leaning to the Samsung  - Would appreciate your view

Appreciate the 6 year guarantee is included but if you were able to do anything on price  that would be great

Thanks 

Hi Barsan,

Thanks for the post!

To be honest i think the 50PUS8555 would be my first choice! Not only does it have a local dimming panel, it also supports Dolby Vision and uses the Android operating system so it's a better all rounder than the Samsung!

richersounds.ie/p-204829-philips-50pus8555-50-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-play.aspx

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David
28.10.2020 00:22 #3
Hi David

Thanks - Appreciate your view - Will go for the Phillips - I see they have also a 58 Inch Model - Are both Models in stock and available for delivery 

Is there any chance you could ask you / John / Kenny if there is any chance of a bit of a discount on the 58 Inch , you can tell John the first Phillips TV i brought was from him was in 2011 from Ashley in the Dublin Store 

Regards  Barsan
1 thank
28.10.2020 07:57 #4
Verified representative
Hi Barsan,

long time no chat!

Hope all good with you - I do agree with David on the Philips 8555 - it really is a super TV and has just taken off since they arrived - which is an issue as the 50PUS8555 is completely out of stock - there is a tiny handful of the 58" available this morning in Manchester and then I don't have an ETA for fresh stocks.

In terms of spec the 8555 is super - I'd possibly lean towards the 8500 for gaming as it is a little more stripped down then the Philips 8555 which has the Android OS.

In pricing terms we have very little room -we can go to £629 in GBP - but the euro price at 699€ including delivery is already more competitive:
https://euro.richersou...lay.aspx?swapstore=1

Thanks again for thinking of us Barsan and keep us posted if we can ever assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 
28.10.2020 20:37 #5
John

Thanks - If you can put me down for one of them in Manchester that would be great - Appreciate the reduction - As usual first class service 

I will contact with payment details tomorrow as the card details on file have changed

Barsan
1 thank
29.10.2020 08:38 #6
Verified representative
Originally posted by barsan
John

Thanks - If you can put me down for one of them in Manchester that would be great - Appreciate the reduction - As usual first class service 

I will contact with payment details tomorrow as the card details on file have changed

Barsan

Thanks Barsan,

appreciate the biz and the kind words!

just drop the guys a line (sales@richersounds.ie ) with a link to the thread and they will look after you or we can set up a voucher for you so you can purchase online in your own time - whichever suits you best ;)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image