1) How can I report a damaged water lid on my road?
You can report a damaged water lid on our website here ( https://www.water.ie/s...eport-a-leak-cover/). Alternatively, you can PM us with the location of this and a member of our team will help.
If you wish to report a damaged storm drain cover, we would recommend that you contact the Roads and Drainage Department of your Local Authority.
2) After works in the area, I have an internal leak. Can you help me?
Irish Water are responsible for maintaining the public water and wastewater network. As the leak is on your property, this would not fall under Irish Water's remit to resolve. We recommend that you contact a registered plumber to repair this.
3) I would like an update on my Irish Water complaint. Can you help?
Please PM us with the following information and a member of our team will follow up with our Complaints Department for you.
- Your full name;
- Your full address (Including County);
- Your contact number; and
- Your Irish Water complaint reference number.
5) Can I separate my shared connection?
You can find more about new connections here: https://www.water.ie/connections/information/
As each connection is unique, you can call us on 1850 278 278 and ask to speak with the New Connections Department and a member of this team will be happy to assist.