Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm

Too much personal details in the app

10.10.2020 16:28 #1
Hi KBC,

To further protect identity to unwanted eyes, why do not remove as many personal info to the bare minimum?

Is it needed to show my own name on my account (i know what s my name)
Similarly for mobile number (the app is linked to the mobile number)

Would it suffice to show only part of the address, if ever needed (i.e. "123 William", instead of "123, south william street")

Of course you could make an option to edit/view the address only after you insert the pin
10.10.2020 16:30 #2
You can only access and see these details if you enter your log in details and go to the section that displays them. Talk about seeking out issues that don't exist.
1 thank
10.10.2020 16:38 #3
Originally posted by Bubbaclaus
You can only access and see these details if you enter your log in details and go to the section that displays them. Talk about seeking out issues that don't exist.

It s more of a suggestion while i did select "issue" cause i thought it was more close to the options available

The fact that you need to enter your log in, does not make it impossible to get to the information to unwanted eyes

Not having the information available to anyone, not even to you (cause you can t change your name anyway through the app) may make the information less findable
15.10.2020 14:29 #4
This forum closes tomorrow so might be better to give those suggestions on twitter or facebook.
https://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2058117859
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon