Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Electric Ireland Representatives

4 hrs
Response Time
100%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 8am - 6pm
(excluding public holidays)

Bills

27.09.2020 16:06 #1
Hi
I am sell my house and my solicitor need copy of bills from 31st July 2009 to 2013.
Any help would be grateful.
28.09.2020 10:14 #2
Verified representative
Hi Fred7,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Just private message us the MPRN or Electric Ireland account number, the name, address, telephone number on the account (or date of birth) and state that you are the account-holder.

Thanks again,
Una
30.09.2020 15:34 #3
Originally posted by Electric Ireland: Una
Hi Fred7,

Just private message us the MPRN or Electric Ireland account number, the name, address, telephone number on the account (or date of birth) and state that you are the account-holder.

Thanks again,
Una

Hi Una,
I sent back that info for the link you sent but i haven't recieved anything yet? do you know how long it might take ?
Thanks 
30.09.2020 16:16 #4
Verified representative
Originally posted by Fred7
Originally posted by Electric Ireland: Una
Hi Fred7,

Thanks again,
Una

Hi Una,
I sent back that info for the link you sent but i haven't recieved anything yet? do you know how long it might take ?
Thanks 

Hi Fred,

We cannot say for certain as it is with a different department, however it is gone into a queue, so it is standard to take a matter of working days.

Kind regards,
Una
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image