Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm

KBC App - Cant update personal details

24.09.2020 11:40 #1
Hi KBC team,  

Hope you can shed some light on this for me.

Since as long as I can remember I haven't been able to update my details within the KBC app. I've called the tech support at least times over several months without any resolution. Each time I'm being directed to go to one of your locations(I'm 200k from the nearest one) or send a written letter to request this to be updated which defeats the purpose of having the app in the first place. Sounds like this is a known issue and doesn't appear to be a short term problem which I'd totally understand if that was the case. 

Is this something that's being looked into to get resolved or is this the normal procedure moving forward for updating customer details that encounter this problem?

Thanks, 
OP
24.09.2020 16:07 #2
Hello AMC220,

Thank you for your query.

I do apologise for your experience.

If you have only sole accounts, no joint accounts you should be able to update your details on the KBC app.

You would not be able to update your details on the app if you have a joint account and you also would not be able to change the country of your address on the app. For these instances we would require a signed written instruction to be posted to us at Freepost, KBC Bank, Sandwith Street, Dublin 2 or dropped to any KBC Hub.

If you should be able to change your details on the app and this is not working for you, we will need to follow up with our IT team. I can arrange a call back for you with one of our customer service agents if you provide your best contact number via PM, otherwise you can free phone the team on 1800 93 92 44 or abroad on 0035316646100 to follow up on your issue.

Thanks,

Catherine
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image