Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Ask KBC Representatives

89 hrs
Response Time
100%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm

Payslips with TWSS (Temporary wage subsidy)

23.07.2020 17:36 #1
Hi,

We are currently in a loan offer process, which takes forever, and I came here to ask additional questions.
At the begging of the process (after going with an offer to buy the house waaaay over a month ago) we were told by KBC mortgage advisor that we won't need any additional documents and our mortgage won't be affected by TWSS (Temporary wage subsidy scheme - payment for employer).  

We were both on this subsidy at the time (I'm not at the moment, my wife is). Both kept our jobs at full time/salary.
Two weeks later from that day we asked again - then we were told we will need a letter from employers. 

OK.
Another two weeks and few days - now - today - we were told we will need payslip without TWSS. 
We were told ONE is enough. 

Is it really? One payslip for sure? Anything else we might need? I really don't want to be surprised again with "ohhh we need five or twenty payslips" when it, hopefully, comes to a draw down.

I'm really tired of asking those questions all over again.
Process is extremly slow and frustrating and we want to prepare as fast as we possibly can with all paperwork that might be needed. 

And second question - How long usually does it take to finish the loan offer process? It's going strong for 3 weeks now...
28.07.2020 07:33 #2
I feel your pain, the goal posts are constantly moving, was told the same now a letter last night asking for confirmation from my employer as to how long they intend running the TWSS. Like what business is going to turn down free money 🀷*♂️
31.07.2020 14:27 #3
Verified representative
Originally posted by shoxer
Hi,

We are currently in a loan offer process, which takes forever, and I came here to ask additional questions.
At the begging of the process (after going with an offer to buy the house waaaay over a month ago) we were told by KBC mortgage advisor that we won't need any additional documents and our mortgage won't be affected by TWSS (Temporary wage subsidy scheme - payment for employer).  

We were both on this subsidy at the time (I'm not at the moment, my wife is). Both kept our jobs at full time/salary.
Two weeks later from that day we asked again - then we were told we will need a letter from employers. 

OK.
Another two weeks and few days - now - today - we were told we will need payslip without TWSS. 
We were told ONE is enough. 

Is it really? One payslip for sure? Anything else we might need? I really don't want to be surprised again with "ohhh we need five or twenty payslips" when it, hopefully, comes to a draw down.

I'm really tired of asking those questions all over again.
Process is extremly slow and frustrating and we want to prepare as fast as we possibly can with all paperwork that might be needed. 

And second question - How long usually does it take to finish the loan offer process? It's going strong for 3 weeks now...

Hi Shoxer, thanks for your post. Sorry to hear you have had a negative experience in regards to your mortage application. In order to discuss your application requirements, we would need to speak to you over the phone with one of our mortgage advisors. If you would like to DM us your best contact number, I can arrange a call back for you. Alternatively, the team can be contacted on freephone 1800 51 52 53. Thanks, Lauren
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video