5 hrs
Response Time
100%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

Denon Ceol?

08.07.2020 17:02 #1
I cannot find the Ceol N10 in white on your website. Has it been discontinued or is it soon to be superseded by the Ceol N11 perhaps?
1 thank
08.07.2020 18:11 #2
Originally posted by peking97
I cannot find the Ceol N10 in white on your website. Has it been discontinued or is it soon to be superseded by the Ceol N11 perhaps?

Hey Peking97.

At the minute is seem to be only the Black in stock unfortunately.

There is nothing so far regarding a N11.

I will check with our purchasing team first thing tomorrow to see if the White N10 is due back into stock anytime soon.

I'll be in touch once I find out some info.

Kenny.
1 thank
15.07.2020 22:46 #3
Looks like my suspicions were correct!

https://auth.denon.com...orksystem/ceoln11dab
1 thank
16.07.2020 14:11 #4
Looks like my suspicions were correct!

https://auth.denon.com/shop/networksystem/ceoln11dab

Hi peking97,

We are starting to see info for the new Denon lines and a lot of them will be hitting us in September. I have no ETA for the N11 yet but I dare say we'll start to see them in Autumn!

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David
1 thank
11.09.2020 16:05 #5
Hi David,

Can you give me your best Boardsie price for the N11 in Euro inc delivery to Co Clare please?
1 thank
11.09.2020 16:42 #6
Hi David,

Can you give me your best Boardsie price for the N11 in Euro inc delivery to Co Clare please?

Hi Peking97.

Thanks for coming back to us.

I've dropped you a PM.

Kenny.
25.10.2020 01:31 #7
Out of curiosity, I compared the specs for both N10 and N11 and are identical. Bar the DAB/DAB+ radio...
1 thank
25.10.2020 01:26 #8
Originally posted by sidegolo
Out of curiosity, I compared the specs for both N10 and N11 and are identical. Bar the DAB/DAB+ radio...

I emailed Denon and in addition to the DAB/DAB+ they advise that the Bluetooth version has been upgraded.
1 thank
28.10.2020 23:44 #9

I emailed Denon and in addition to the DAB/DAB+ they advise that the Bluetooth version has been upgraded.

Thanks will have a look. Do you do cables burn in when purchased new?
1 thank
29.10.2020 08:19 #10
Verified representative
Sidegolo,

thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

I do know and understand why some people and reviewers feel that they can hear a difference when cables are 'burnt-in' but personally I have not heard the difference and at the moment this is not a service we offer.

..however there are LARGE difference between speaker cables and and interconnects and we would recommend that Customers do set aside a little of their budget for decent cables - but do also remember that the most expensive cables will not necessarily be the best - but you can use cables to improve and obtain the sound balance that you are looking to achieve.

Thanks again, apologies that we don't offer this service and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
1 thank
29.10.2020 17:08 #11
Originally posted by Richersounds.ie: John
Sidegolo,

I do know and understand why some people and reviewers feel that they can hear a difference when cables are 'burnt-in' but personally I have not heard the difference and at the moment this is not a service we offer.

..however there are LARGE difference between speaker cables and and interconnects and we would recommend that Customers do set aside a little of their budget for decent cables - but do also remember that the most expensive cables will not necessarily be the best - but you can use cables to improve and obtain the sound balance that you are looking to achieve.

Thanks again, apologies that we don't offer this service and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks for the reply. I came across an article about the new audioquest rocket 11 speaker cables. I have been using the audioquest G2 for years. They were part of a bundle along with the zensor 1 and a previous denon receiver i owned. Would you know if there is much of a difference between the audioquest rocket and G2 cables?
1 thank
29.10.2020 18:02 #12
Sidegolo,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks for the reply. I came across an article about the new audioquest rocket 11 speaker cables. I have been using the audioquest G2 for years. They were part of a bundle along with the zensor 1 and a previous denon receiver i owned. Would you know if there is much of a difference between the audioquest rocket and G2 cables?

Hi sidegolo,

I haven't actually heard the G2 cables running so can't comment accurately but the Rocket 22s are great cables, they use a lower oxygen content copper and also have great sheilding!

We use it in the demo room and it is a great cable!

Kind regards

David
30.10.2020 17:25 #13
Originally posted by Richersounds.ie: DavidS
Sidegolo,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi sidegolo,

I haven't actually heard the G2 cables running so can't comment accurately but the Rocket 22s are great cables, they use a lower oxygen content copper and also have great sheilding!

We use it in the demo room and it is a great cable!

Kind regards

David

Thanks David, the Rocket 22s would go well with my current system and speakers, won't they?
1 thank
30.10.2020 18:16 #14
Verified representative
Hi Sidegolo,

If you are still using Dali Zensor - yep Rocket 22 would sound great!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
05.11.2020 16:15 #15
Hi Sidegolo,

If you are still using Dali Zensor - yep Rocket 22 would sound great!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John, thanks for your reply. How much would it be for 1.5m cable with banana plugs? and is there much difference in price without them?
1 thank
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon