Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Bank of Ireland Representatives

10 hrs
Response Time
73%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday – Friday 8am till 6pm
Saturday 8am till 1pm

Money back

06.06.2020 13:16 #1
I booked a holiday in jan with a travel company to go on a usa cruse it was cancelled in March. Fly out of dublin stay in ny 1 night 7 day cruse then 1 more night in ny then fly back. All inc
I have got no money back from my travel agent its eu law I taught that package holiday should be refund. I payed it all night n boi card is there anyway boi can help me as I payed for a holiday I didn’t get
08.06.2020 09:21 #2
Hi popsmar,

Thank you for reaching out to us on Boards.ie.

You can certainly fill out a Visa Debit/Credit Card Transaction Dispute Form on our side to request a refund. We would recommend that you contact the travel agent you booked with first to see if there is any way to retrieve your refund from them. 

Our Chargebacks Team are receiving a very high volume of requests at the moment therefore timeframes for a chargeback can vary. 

For more information on our Chargeback process and to access the transaction dispute form, please see below link.

https://www.bankofirel...dit-card-debit-card/

I hope this information helps!

If there is anything else we can help with please get in touch.

Thanks,
Megan
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image