Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Irish Water Representatives

2 hrs
Response Time
100%
Response Rate

We're online:

Irish Water are here Monday to Friday, 9am to 8pm and Saturday to Sunday, 9am to 5:30pm.

Possible Leak

01.06.2020 21:35 #1
Hi,

Circa twelve months an official from our local council drove into our drive way to say that there was a water leak on our property. They said the meter is constantly humming which indicates a leak. At the time I signed a sheet to grant them authority to fix the leak.

However i have heard nothing about the matter since.

The meter is constantly humming, and there is water surrounding the meter when i take the lid off it.

Attached Images

02.06.2020 10:08 #2
Verified representative
Hi thebackbar,
Originally posted by thebackbar
Hi,

Circa twelve months an official from our local council drove into our drive way to say that there was a water leak on our property. They said the meter is constantly humming which indicates a leak. At the time I signed a sheet to grant them authority to fix the leak.

However i have heard nothing about the matter since.

The meter is constantly humming, and there is water surrounding the meter when i take the lid off it.

Sorry to hear this and thanks for getting in touch.

Please PM us with the following information and a member of our team will certainly look into this for you.

- Your full name;
- Your full address (including County & Eircode); and
- Your contact number.

Thanks,
Niamh
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center