Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Ask KBC Representatives

37 hrs
Response Time
100%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm

Is mortgage overpayment process the same now?

13.05.2020 15:10 #1
Just wondering, the last time I did an overpayment it was to your Ulster Bank clearing account with my mortgage number in the sender reference message then I had to wait a week or so to ring you and confirm the money has been applied off my account. Then I would get a letter about 2 weeks later. It's a very lengthy and cumbersome process for simply paying money from my current account off my mortgage. Are there any plans to improve or bring this functionality online/app?
18.05.2020 16:02 #2
Good afternoon,

Thank you for your message.

Viewing mortgage accounts is not something our online facilities currently offer, however we will log your feedback regarding the matter.

In the meantime, our customer services team is available 24/7 to provide any required information you may require on your accounts.

You can contact our customer services team directly on freephone on 1800 93 92 44 or abroad on 0035316646100. We are now open 24/7.

Thanks,
Lauren-Anne
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image