Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Ask KBC Representatives

37 hrs
Response Time
100%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm

Documents with Completion Team

12.05.2020 18:42 #1
Hey, just wondering if anyone has any idea what happens when your documents go to the completion team? We’ve really done everything provided all documents and was hoping when we got to the completion team that was the end basically for funds to be transferred - however we didn’t get that feeling from our broker who’s advised everything needs to be reviewed again at this point! We are days away from our valuation expiring and also the loan offer expiring! I hat started out well is know causing severe anxiety 😭
13.05.2020 14:35 #2
Verified representative
Hi LeannMia,

Thank you for your recent message.

I do apoligise for the incovenience this may be causing you.

In order for us to follow up on where the documentation has gone regarding your mortgage application we would need to speak to you over the phone.

I can arrange a call back for you with one of our agents if you provide your best contact number, otherwise you can Freephone the team on 1800 51 52 53 or abroad 0035316646666 and a mortgage advisor can help you resolve this.

Thank you,

Kirstin
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image