Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Ask KBC Representatives

37 hrs
Response Time
100%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm

Is KBC offering SEPA Instant transfer (April 2020)?

22.04.2020 08:00 #1
As per topic is there SEPA instant transfer available?

If not sending, at least for incoming transfers.

Thanks
23.04.2020 16:12 #2
Verified representative
Good Afternoon Yggr of Asgar,

Thank you for your recent message regarding SEPA transfers, they can take 1-2 working days to arrive into any account in Europe.

If you have any further questions you can contact us here or by phone on 1800 93 92 44 or abroad on 0035316646100.

Thank you,

Kirstin
1 thank
24.04.2020 11:17 #3
Not according to the Register of Participants. There's only two participants in Ireland, PFS Card Services and Barclays. Barclays are business banking, but PFS apparently do a personal current account
1 thank
13.05.2020 13:18 #4
Thanks for the answer about SEPA Instant but I am now really confused about your processing windows.

I made a transfer to my account yesterday and it was credited this morning at 0900. Well standard these days.

I made a transfer from Bunq to my account this morning at 1000 and within 2 hours the funds were on my account.

Can you clarify what the processing time are for payments to and from the account.

Clearly sending banks that submit payments to the clearing house frequently or instant trough the day seems to be processed quicker by KBC.

Are you processing transfers trough the day with the clearing house rather than once it twice a day like other Irish banks?
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video