Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Electric Ireland Representatives

23 hrs
Response Time
100%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 8am - 6pm
(excluding public holidays)

Direct Debit Query

15.04.2020 18:39 #1
Hi,

I registered for an online account several months ago. I changed my Banking Direct Debit Details on the online account but so far no direct debits have come out. I had to pay these bills with my debit card online because no direct debits came out at all. What can I do to fix this?
16.04.2020 08:59 #2
Hi Hydration, 

Thank you for getting in touch.

We regret any inconvenience. Did you receive a confirmation letter confirming your direct debit was set up?

We are unable to take bank details here on Boards but we can check your account to see if there is an active direct debit on your account.

Please provide us with the following information via private message for account security: 

- Your name as it appears on the Electric Ireland account
- Your Electric Ireland account number
- Your contact number
- The first line of your address
- Confirmation that you are the account holder (Yes/No)

Kind regards, 
Aoife
16.04.2020 13:49 #3
Originally posted by Electric Ireland: Aoife
Hi Hydration, 

Thank you for getting in touch.

We regret any inconvenience. Did you receive a confirmation letter confirming your direct debit was set up?

We are unable to take bank details here on Boards but we can check your account to see if there is an active direct debit on your account.

Please provide us with the following information via private message for account security: 

- Your name as it appears on the Electric Ireland account
- Your Electric Ireland account number
- Your contact number
- The first line of your address
- Confirmation that you are the account holder (Yes/No)

Kind regards, 
Aoife

Hi Aoife,

No I never received a confirmation letter. Just sent you the requested information via pm.
1 thank
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon