Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Bank of Ireland Representatives

21 hrs
Response Time
91%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday – Friday 8am till 6pm
Saturday 8am till 1pm

Registered mobile

26.03.2020 17:48 #1
Hi, I am trying to update my postal address on my account, I registered my mobile a few days ago but when I change address it says a security code has been sent to my phone, but I keep getting no code?

Thanks
26.03.2020 17:53 #2
Originally posted by BradyH
Hi, I am trying to update my postal address on my account, I registered my mobile a few days ago but when I change address it says a security code has been sent to my phone, but I keep getting no code?

Thanks

Ring them and tell them, quickest way to do it 
27.03.2020 10:23 #3
Verified representative
Originally posted by BradyH

Thanks

Hi BradyH, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

When you first register or amend your mobile a code to confirm this is sent by post to the address on your account. If you have moved and cannot receive the code you can call us to change the address on your account. Once this has been done you can then register your mobile. 

Thanks 
Tara
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image