Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Bank of Ireland Representatives

20 hrs
Response Time
71%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday – Friday 8am till 6pm
Saturday 8am till 1pm

Add Mortgage Saver Account to 365online

26.03.2020 08:00 #1
Hi,

I'm having an issue trying to add my mortgage saver account to my 365online

I've tried to add it myself but it doesn't seem to recognise the account?

Can someone have a look at this for me?

Thanks
26.03.2020 09:36 #2
Originally posted by Mr.Ed
Hi,

Thanks

Hi Mr. Ed,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today.

To add your mortgage saver account to your online profile, please log into the account through the main browser, select manage accounts, select add account or policy, and select the account type as Term Saving, Notice or Regular Savings Account. Once you submit the request this will be added for online viewing within 5 working days.

It is important when adding your account that the details match such as name and address. If there is any difference in this information the request will be automatically rejected.

I hope this information helps.

Thanks Jen 
1 thank
26.03.2020 09:42 #3
Originally posted by Bank of Ireland: Jennifer
Hi,

Thanks

Hi Mr. Ed,

To add your mortgage saver account to your online profile, please log into the account through the main browser, select manage accounts, select add account or policy, and select the account type as Term Saving, Notice or Regular Savings Account. Once you submit the request this will be added for online viewing within 5 working days.

It is important when adding your account that the details match such as name and address. If there is any difference in this information the request will be automatically rejected.

Thanks Jen 

Thanks for the reply Jen, I've tried this twice already and it hasn't worked it lets me go through the entire process to add the account but it never shows up on 365online
26.03.2020 09:48 #4
Originally posted by Bank of Ireland: Jennifer
Hi,

Thanks

Hi Mr. Ed,

Thanks Jen 

Thanks for the reply Jen, I've tried this twice already and it hasn't worked it lets me go through the entire process to add the account but it never shows up on 365online

You’re very welcome. When you submit the request it can take 5 working days for this to appear on your list of accounts. If this time frame has passed we would recommend that you raise this by logging into your account through a pc/laptop, select service desk and Ask a question and one of our advisors will be more than happy to look into this further for you.

I hope this helps.

Thanks Jen 
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image