Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Sky Ireland Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 1pm-5pm

Pausing Sky Sports Extra

23.03.2020 20:44 #1
I have just paused my Sky Sports package but my Sky Sports Extra is still active. How do I pause this please ?
23.03.2020 20:46 #2
Originally posted by Diagonalley
I have just paused my Sky Sports package but my Sky Sports Extra is still active. How do I pause this please ?

As far as I read, you can pause your payment of the package due to no new sport, but as added goodwill they will let you watch what is actually on the channels until such time that a more normal service is resumed
1 thank
23.03.2020 20:49 #3
But I clicked on the ‘pause sky sports’ but when you go into your future bills it has only paused sky sports. It is still charging for sky sports extra ...
24.03.2020 14:09 #4
I'm in the same boat - paused Sky Sports and can see that credit on future bills but still paying for Sky Sports Extra.
24.03.2020 14:30 #5
Originally posted by iggy82
I'm in the same boat - paused Sky Sports and can see that credit on future bills but still paying for Sky Sports Extra.

Any help please Sky Reps
24.03.2020 14:43 #6
Originally posted by Diagonalley
Originally posted by iggy82

Any help please Sky Reps

As far as i know sky reps wont be on here for a while. so you will have to ring to cancel the sky sports extra a right pain in the A**
1 thank
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon