Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Irish Water Representatives

20 hrs
Response Time
90%
Response Rate

We're online:

Irish Water are here Monday to Friday, 9am to 8pm and Saturday to Sunday, 9am to 5:30pm.

Low Pressure Dublin 13

09.03.2020 09:25 #1
Just moved into new house and the pressure in the water is very bad and its got worse over the past week

The water is coming out of the downstairs tap but no hot water. If anyone has a shower or bath the water does not fill up in the tank again.

I have had a plumber in and nothing he can do and told me to report it to Irish Water

Just spoke to Neighbour last night and they have now got the same problem. Last week there where some of your employees checking for leaks in the area but still problem persists

I have raised an urgent request and also made a complaint and also neighbour raised the issue

Is there anyone looking at this?

If you need my case number I can PM this to you
09.03.2020 09:57 #2
Verified representative
Hi Irish Gunner,
Originally posted by Irish Gunner
Just moved into new house and the pressure in the water is very bad and its got worse over the past week

The water is coming out of the downstairs tap but no hot water. If anyone has a shower or bath the water does not fill up in the tank again.

I have had a plumber in and nothing he can do and told me to report it to Irish Water

Just spoke to Neighbour last night and they have now got the same problem. Last week there where some of your employees checking for leaks in the area but still problem persists

I have raised an urgent request and also made a complaint and also neighbour raised the issue

Sorry to hear that you and your neighbour are experiencing this.

Please PM us with the following information and a member of our team will certainly look into this for you.

- Your full name;
- Your full address (including County & Eircode);
- Your contact number; and
- Your Irish Water reference number.

Kind regards,
Niamh
09.03.2020 10:12 #3
Originally posted by Irish Water: Niamh
Hi Irish Gunner,

Sorry to hear that you and your neighbour are experiencing this.

Please PM us with the following information and a member of our team will certainly look into this for you.

- Your full name;
- Your full address (including County & Eircode);
- Your contact number; and
- Your Irish Water reference number.

Kind regards,
Niamh

PM Sent
09.03.2020 11:02 #4
Verified representative
Hi Irish Gunner,
PM Sent

Thanks for this.

We have received your PM and a member of our team has responded.

Kind regards,
Niamh
10.03.2020 15:33 #5
Hi Irish Gunner,
PM Sent

Thanks for this.

Kind regards,
Niamh

I have been on the phone for the past half hour and was told that there is low pressure in my area but cannot give me a timeline to when it would be resolved

I was told I wont get a response until 5 days???

There must be precedence on this as we have no pressure in our house for 1 week plus and no water is coming into the tanks and water needs to be got from downstairs and one shower or bath is all that is capable of and with a family this is not acceptable?

Can you please confirm when this pressure issue can be resolved?

Thank you
10.03.2020 15:33 #6
Hi Irish Gunner,
PM Sent

Thanks for this.

Kind regards,
Niamh

I have been on the phone for the past half hour and was told that there is low pressure in my area but cannot give me a timeline to when it would be resolved

I was told I wont get a response until 5 days???

There must be precedence on this as we have no pressure in our house for 1 week plus and no water is coming into the tanks and water needs to be got from downstairs and one shower or bath is all that is capable of and with a family this is not acceptable?

Can you please confirm when this pressure issue can be resolved?

Thank you
10.03.2020 19:06 #7
Hi Irish Gunner,

Thank you for getting in touch and apologies for the inconvenience. We have received an update from our local Water Department in relation to this matter. A member of our team will be in touch by PM shortly.

Thanks,
Daniel
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image