Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Sky Ireland Representatives

14 hrs
Response Time
49%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 1pm-5pm

Account information

25.02.2020 11:15 #1
Hi I live in Spain and CANNOT contact sky Ireland. The problem is my house in Ireland has broadband phone, and my MasterCard has expired and a new one has been received. But I need to update my account details but it won't let me sign in because I don't have the contact phone number attached to my account !!!
25.02.2020 13:15 #2
Verified representative
Originally posted by Pablokav
Hi I live in Spain and CANNOT contact sky Ireland. The problem is my house in Ireland has broadband phone, and my MasterCard has expired and a new one has been received. But I need to update my account details but it won't let me sign in because I don't have the contact phone number attached to my account !!!

Hey Pablokav,

Thanks for your post today.

I’d be more then happy to give you a call and we can add your new card back to your Sky account and update your contact number. Just PM us your details to Sky Ireland: Reps  and I can contact you directly.

Thanks,
Jenny
25.02.2020 14:26 #3
I would prefer if you gave me a number I can ring but as normal an 08 free phone won't work !! I hope you understand Jenny !! You could be anyone ringing me and I give you my number over the phone ??
25.02.2020 15:03 #4
Verified representative
I would prefer if you gave me a number I can ring but as normal an 08 free phone won't work !! I hope you understand Jenny !! You could be anyone ringing me and I give you my number over the phone ??

Hey Pablokav,

Thanks for getting back in touch with you.

This is a verified Sky Ireland contact forum, if you are unable to send us on your details we would be unable to assist you further.

You can contact us directly on 0818 719 819. If you are unable to contact us on this number from abroad I would suggest getting a member of your family who may be using the service here in Ireland to contact us and update your account details.

Thanks,
Jenny
26.02.2020 12:03 #5
Hi Jenny

<snip>
Last edited by Boards.ie: Niamh: 26.02.2020 at 16:38. Reason: Personal info removed
26.02.2020 12:04 #6
Originally posted by Sky Ireland: Jenny
Hey Pablokav,

This is a verified Sky Ireland contact forum, if you are unable to send us on your details we would be unable to assist you further.

You can contact us directly on 0818 719 819. If you are unable to contact us on this number from abroad I would suggest getting a member of your family who may be using the service here in Ireland to contact us and update your account details.

Thanks,
Jenny

<snip>
Last edited by Boards.ie: Niamh: 26.02.2020 at 17:06. Reason: Personal info removed
26.02.2020 13:09 #7
Verified representative
Hey Pablokav,

Thanks,
Jenny

<snip>

Hey Pablokav,

Thanks for your post.

I'm not sure what this number is. However, if it is your contact details we would ask you to remove this from the public forum and use the PM link I gave in the previous post.

Thanks,
Jenny
Last edited by Boards.ie: Niamh: 26.02.2020 at 16:38. Reason: Personal info removed
26.02.2020 13:39 #8
Hey Pablokav,

Thanks for your post.

I'm not sure what this number is. However, if it is your contact details we would ask you to remove this from the public forum and use the PM link I gave in the previous post.

Thanks,
Jenny

Hi Jenny
You asked me to provide you with my mobile number ? And I do not see and pm link provided !! Am I looking at something different. I'm in Spain and that's a Spanish number
26.02.2020 14:12 #9
It's in the second post.
26.02.2020 16:19 #10
Verified representative
Hey Pablokav,

Thanks for your post.

Thanks,
Jenny

Hi Jenny
You asked me to provide you with my mobile number ? And I do not see and pm link provided !! Am I looking at something different. I'm in Spain and that's a Spanish number

Hey Pablokav,

Thanks for taking my call.

Thanks,
Jenny
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right