Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Sky Ireland Representatives

21 hrs
Response Time
41%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 1pm-5pm

Broadband & talk

22.02.2020 18:55 #1
Is it possible to get broadband without sky talk? Just looked at contract (after a deal was given to keep me from cancelling) as package doubled when my offer was finished. And on the contract it says sky talk €30pm but I’ve never put in a phone let alone used it so could I take talk out and save myself money?
23.02.2020 14:15 #2
Originally posted by Icbaby
Is it possible to get broadband without sky talk? Just looked at contract (after a deal was given to keep me from cancelling) as package doubled when my offer was finished. And on the contract it says sky talk €30pm but I’ve never put in a phone let alone used it so could I take talk out and save myself money?

You need talk to get BB, unless its the super dooper FTH package
23.02.2020 19:03 #3
Originally posted by EverythingGood
You need talk to get BB, unless its the super dooper FTH package

Awe thanks just seemed such a waste.... but has to be done so
24.02.2020 13:07 #4
Verified representative
Originally posted by Icbaby

Hey Icbaby,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

We can only remove Sky Talk if you were to upgrade to a Fibre To The Home packages. Sky Talk would be required with all other Sky Broadband packages.

Let me know if you need any further information.

Thanks,
Jenny
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image