Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Irish Water Representatives

10 hrs
Response Time
100%
Response Rate

We're online:

Irish Water are here Monday to Friday, 9am to 8pm and Saturday to Sunday, 9am to 5:30pm.

Wayleave/ easement for a sewer line

12.02.2020 09:29 #1
Good Morning,

I bought a house about a year ago. There is a mains sewer line running through my land. Apparently Church next to me initiated & are connected to this mains sewer line, as well as my house.

Should there be a wayleave / easement agreement in place, written one as sewer line was installed around 2014.

How can I find out? Would Irish Water have any records of it? Who even to contact?

Thanks a lot.
Edita
12.02.2020 10:12 #2
Verified representative
Hi Edita M.,
Originally posted by Edita M.
Good Morning,

I bought a house about a year ago. There is a mains sewer line running through my land. Apparently Church next to me initiated & are connected to this mains sewer line, as well as my house.

Should there be a wayleave / easement agreement in place, written one as sewer line was installed around 2014.

How can I find out? Would Irish Water have any records of it? Who even to contact?

Thanks a lot.
Edita

Thanks for getting in touch.

Please PM us with the following information and a member of our team will look into this for you.

- Your full name;
- Your full address (including County & Eircode); and
- Your contact number.

Kind regards,
Niamh
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center