Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Ask KBC Representatives

74 hrs
Response Time
57%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm

New Mortgage drawdown

07.02.2020 10:57 #1
Hi,

I have been given mortgage approval by BOI but I notice that their cashback offer ends in June 2019.

As a result I am looking at the possibility of moving to KBC.

Can you confirm if there is a penalty if I dont follow through with the current approval (I have already signed contracts with developer/ bank ect but am not drawing the mortgage until december 2020)
14.02.2020 15:24 #2
Verified representative
Originally posted by Billythekid19
Hi,

I have been given mortgage approval by BOI but I notice that their cashback offer ends in June 2019.

As a result I am looking at the possibility of moving to KBC.

Can you confirm if there is a penalty if I dont follow through with the current approval (I have already signed contracts with developer/ bank ect but am not drawing the mortgage until december 2020)

Good Afternoon Billy, thanks for getting in touch. To find out if there is a penalty I would recommend contacting Bank Of Ireland to query this, KBC would not be aware of any charges that may apply with other banks.  Should you have any further queries, don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Services Team 24/7 on Freephone 1800 93 92 44 or +353 1 664 6100 from overseas. Thanks, Lauren. 
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video